Nipple help.

J

Jadeyydoe

I was playing with my nipples last night (yes I'm weird) and I noticed the white stuff in there its been there a few weeks but I thought it was skin going white from stretching anyway I noticed there was more white stuff and it came out!
I've just been sitting in the bath and decided while I'm there I'll clean my nipples since there must be more and it started on my right nipple aswell I've spent 10 mins cleaning this weird white stuff out of the gaps!

anyone know what this white stuff is!?

also I'm missing abit of my nipple! lol
My areola were very small and pale before I got pregnant, like hard to see kind of thing now they have turnt a very dark brown apart from one section where its still my original colour on my left nipple, anyone else getting something like this?

Most likely, it will be your nipples starting to leak colostrum. No biggie, mine have been leaking for a few days, and the lady at our antinatal class says it's completely normal.
As for the colour change, mine have darkened as well (which is also normal), but they've both darkened the same, not at different shades! lol

I know it sounds gross but it might be dead skin in the pores of your nipples! Give them a good scrub and see if it helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->