Nipples? Some help definetly needed :/

chan221

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My nipples seem weird at the moment :blush:

They are very veiney, ive never noticed before but I have nipple openings and they are quite big also around the tip of the nipple there is another dark circle....

What is it? And is it normal? Ive tried googleing it but cant find anyting.

I tested last week and faint + on blue dye and - on pink dye (I really dont trust blue dye tests.

Please help its driving me mad :growlmad:

I get that every cycle hun, usually just as AF is about to show her ugly face!

Changes to the nipples aren't supposed to happen for a few weeks when you're pregnant, but I have read about a lot of women who spot differences a lot earlier...

Good luck and baby dust to you!! :hugs: xx

I get that every cycle hun, usually just as AF is about to show her ugly face!

Changes to the nipples aren't supposed to happen for a few weeks when you're pregnant, but I have read about a lot of women who spot differences a lot earlier...

Good luck and baby dust to you!! :hugs: xx

Hi and thanks just worries as ive never noticed the openings before. Got FS appointment soon so ill ask her, dont like changes like these lol

I too have got that hun, i had it after i ovulated easied off when i had af :( but then a da after its started again. Dont know why.
Got my fingers crossed its a good sign for you :dust:

Thanks Paula I had a closer look and TMI ive got a white ring of bumps around my aeola (spelling?) I had creamy CM two weeks ago well just over and now its watery. I hope AF is coming its been too long! :dust: to you too

Those white bumps sound like Montgomery's Tubercules to me... I also get them every cycle, they're quite common :)

Google them, there's loads of info and pics for you to compare!

Baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->