Nipples

gixxgirl06

Reaction score
I would like to know if it's normal that when you're pregnant, your nipples are erect most of the time?? I have no soreness in the boobs, but my nipples are now constantly erect. is this normal during pregnancy??
Now all of you got to bare with me. I'm new too all of this.

hey its normal with me the nipple use to stay very erect, and it hurts up to a half hour at a time..........so don't ya worry

Mine don't hurt at all, thank god I guess. but, ya they are just staying erect pretty much all the time now.

mine were in early pregnancy, but they seemed to have "calmed down" a bit now!!!

mine were up until the last few days. now they just hurt, along with my boobs. ouch!!!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Phew..i thought it was just me!! My nips don't normally react to anything except direct stimulation, they don't even react to cold! But about a week before I got my :bfp: they have been standing at attention! They are slightly tender, but not really painful, but just hard as little diamonds:dohh:

Phew..i thought it was just me!! My nips don't normally react to anything except direct stimulation, they don't even react to cold! But about a week before I got my :bfp: they have been standing at attention! They are slightly tender, but not really painful, but just hard as little diamonds:dohh:

Mine are exactly the same, never changed except if touched directly! now its like i am hiding peanuts in my bra!!!!! My work uniform is a tight top and the boys at work won't stop looking. . its very amusing, they get so flustered!!!

Mine are the same my boobs are really tender :(

Hope it doesnt last much longer

yep mine are the same along with very tender boobs

thank god it's just not me then. Whew. though mine aren't sore at all or tender, & they aren't really hard either, just erect all the time.

Mine are the same. They're very sore to touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->