Nipples??

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
I know that there is a place for breast bottle feeding but I'm hoping for a bigger audience as I am looking for Playtex Variable flow nipples in BC Canada.

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows where I can get them.

I have some here, I have never even used them, because when I got them home I realised that they are cross scored, and are designed for thicker fluids.
But I bought them at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canwest), if that helps.

Thanks. I could get them all over the place in Alberta and I didn't know that we would be stayinig in BC after our trip to visit family (we've now moved) or I would have brought a ton with me. I have been to almost every store that carries baby stuff up to this point looking for them, even shoppers... But I haven't tried my local one so I will pop down there tonight or tommorow. Thanks again

Update - Called in and they have some will be picking them up later tonight or tomorrow

Ooh Glad to hear you found them... if you don't mind me asking what is it that you use them for? cause I have mine here and would love to get some use out of them, lol.

they are rather hard to find in bc, Makes me wonder why. I know babies R us in burnaby carries ALOT of them. As well as Super store

Glad you found some though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"