Nkotbsb..

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
Anyone that doesnt know, New Kids On the Block and Backstreet Boys...:blush:

For my first time away from Syri my sister and I went to their concert. Jorden Sparks had a short set too...anyway, it was awesome. I forgot how much of a good time concerts were.

Poor baby girl did pretty well though for my mom. I guess she was looking for me a lot but otherwise was well behaved.

Oh and off topic but for those who saw my other thread, i did finally get the pool.

But yes...-insert fangirl squeal- They may be a bit older but BSB and NKOTB are still amazing.

Eeee glad you had a good time! I've only been to like 2 concerts ever (the Pogues and Mumford and sons!-you may not know them as they're Irish and English bands).
My OH has been to heaps, i'm so jealous.
And I may be pathetic but I kinda like backstreet boys :blush:

Glad you enjoyed yourself and got your pool!:D
I used to go to lots of concerts,i loved them!

glad you had fun. I go to about 40 gigs a year :blush:
bit of an addict me.
infact I have 3 coming up on sat, sun, and mon!

Laura are you doing Download?!

No! It's so far away! And I cant really afford it.
I REALLY want to do sonisphere but its on my birthday and the weekend of the mummy meet aswell (plus at like £200 a ticket I cant afford that either!)

Ahh gutted.
I really wanted to go Download :( maybe next year!

O/T but speaking of Download, anyone heard that ridiculously annoying song called Download :dohh:

Thanks girls. I don't think you can really grow out of boy bands, once you hear it again it just brings you back.
I wish I could go to more shows but then again waking up this morning after jumping and dancing around till 12am and not getting to bed till 2 I feel a bit like the walking dead. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->