Nnnnooooooooooo!!

leighbaby

yummy mummy
Reaction score
:cry: i have bought all medium nappies - 7 ittis and a couple of others in size medium. LO is a petite 20lbs so i really thought he'd need mediums....turns out they are too small - still 2 ittis to arrive in the post and they are mediums too :( I'm the biggest doughnut alive!

would you keep them for the next LO or sell them on? 2 of my bootiful ittis are preloved and the others are new!! :nope:

i broke open all the cardboard package bits because i was too excited. I can't believe i didn't check the size against him earlier. Where is my brain?! To keep or to sell on?! FFS!

i'll defo have more babies, so they'll not go to waste...but thats not going to happen for another couple of years i reckon!

I'd sell them and buy the ones you need now hun :hugs:

By the time you have another there may be different fluff you want :hugs:

xxx

Gutted!!!!!
You know you can still get a good price on Ebay for them - just do one auction for them all with a Buy It Now less than the shops on there are and they will get snapped up!
I know you will lose a few quid, but at least can then buy the larges?

Id sell them as its money wasted sitting around with no bum to fluff :(

Use the money to get larges, you can enjoy larges now and you'l feel better using them rather than staring at the big pile of mistake nappies :dohh:

OH has told me to keep them for the next LO... he says we'll need more anyway, so i'll be able to get more when the time comes. I'll pack them away so they stay all nice and see how my *new* collection of larges go.

Can someone please hold my hand hand while i get to grips with this nappy stuff. I can see that I am going to waste a lot of time and money screwing it all up :(

(^ just a little feel sorry for myself moment)

Im sure you wont mess it all up hun, but were all here to hold your hand if you need it!

Im no expert but will help when i can!

Saving them for the next baby is a good idea, you might aswell if they are new.

Just buy some larges for now to use with LO, we dont blame you for ripping open the cardboard they are rather exciting lol!!

x

I had a similar problem but my baby was only 6kg, and I thought mediums were definitely too small for her, compared to the way her BG's fit her. She has super cute chubby thighs!!!

The medium size should fit to 12kg (20lb is around 9kg), so you should have a bit of wear out of them.

When I called the company, the assistant reassured me that they are a hipster style nappy, and fit a lot more snugly to prevent leakage. She suggested putting nappy on, making sure the nappy sits right in her leg crease, not on a fold of thigh, and snapping it closed. Then sit her up and try to pull the nappy up further and then closing the snaps a bit tighter.

It worked! And now I love her more compact nappies even better than the BG's (its close though!)

Aww :hugs: We all have to make a few boobies working out how the fluff mine field works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->