No 2nd line on OPK? anyone else?

toothfairy29

Reaction score
Hi
I wondered if anyone could offer any advice. This is our first month of properly TTC. I am charting as well as using IC OPK and clearblue digital OPK. I have an irregular cycle between 21 and 35 days so using all these methods to try help pinpoint ovulation.

I am on CD9 and have been using the IC OPKs since CD6. I also did a clearblue today and that was neg.

I know I am really early to be testing and might have another week or more til ovulation but I am worried as there is no second line on the IC tests. I have been testing morning and early evening and there is either nothing or the faintest line ever on a couple. I am now worried that I might not be ovulating!! I have looked at other ladies progressions and most seem to have nice visible lines getting darker. I am 39 and so concerned that my hormones might not be quite as they should be?

Has anyone had similar??

Thank you!!

its normal to not get a second line until you get your surge :)

just keep testing and im sure you will get your line :hugs:

You have nothing to worry about. When you see other ladies with line its usually just before thier surge. Then not sure you know but its only positive when your test line is as dark or darker than the control line. so youll start getting a line closer to your surge. When that happens test more often. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->