No 2nd line on OPK??

jennajul2001

Mon of 2 and 1 angel!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if it's normal to not see a second line at all on an opk? This is my first cycle actually using them daily and I am getting no second line at all. I am only on CD 9 and only started yesterday but I thought we were supposed to at least get a faint second line all the time?

I am so confused, is something wrong with me?? Or is this normal? I am trying to take it twice a day (3pm and 8pm) should I be taking it at different times. I just feel so lost with these tests lol.

Can someone help?? Im so confused!

That's normal! Some women don't get any until the LH starts to build up! Some of us, however get a line all the way through our cycles =) Keep testing and I hope you catch your surge soon! By the way, if you start to notice that you're getting faint lines, I'd recommend you test twice a day (not with FMU) so you will definitely catch your surge and continue testing until the line begins to disappear again. That'll give you an idea of how long your surge lasts and you'll have a better grasp of your body! Good Luck!

Thanks for the info! It really helps. Tested again tonight and think I see a faint second line so we will see. Hopefully it gets darker over the next few days. We will be bding often just in case my OPKs dont work out for me or I miss my surge lol.
Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->