No Appetite

JrBear

Reaction score
Hi All, I am really starting to stress about this. My nausea and vomiting has been gone for about three weeks, but I still have no appetite.

I am hungry but there is absolutely nothing I want to eat. I am worried I am not eating enough for the baby, but there is nothing I feel like eating.

Do you think this is serious? Anyone else in the same boat?

I am 14+5 weeks. I am seeign my OB next week and will mention it then, but wanted to know what you ladies think.

Thanks!

hey im pretty much the same. For weeks there is just nothing i feel like eating. i have recently discovered that im enjoying chicken noodle soup so im just eating this all the time and also eating 2 pieces of fruit a day and drinking a lot of water and milk, whether i feel like it or not. hope you find someting you like. xx

even if not hungry hun try eating even if just biscuits as u need to eat,
im stuffed ad pig out day today mcdonalds for dinner and pizza for t

Hi, don;t worry about it.
I got rid of MS at 14 weeks ish but did not get my appetite back until about 20 weeks. Now I can;t stop eating.
You body wil tell you what it does and doesn't need.
Try some soup, I found that I could eat quite a lot of soup, so ended up making my own veggie soups and lasted on them for three meals a day for about three weeks.

I have been like this since about week 7 I never feel like anything but I know I have to eat for baby I tend to go for something dry like noodles or pasta a sandwich,pizza some fruit and water I couldn't even think about eating a cassarole or 'dinner' as I would just feel sick.

exactly what jaybee says - your body will tell you. There are times when I am not hungry at all and just can't eat - it's kind of hard to eat with all kicking, breathing problems and heartburn at this point but then there are days when I can't stop eating. I gained 24 pounds at this point which is crazy but I started a little too thin. When the bubs goes through growth spurts, you'll eat tons and will have a killer appetite, you'll see - you're almost at that point when they suddenly grow crazy fast until about 24 weeks.

I am exactly the same way! Sometimes I am so hungry it wakes me up but there is absolutely nothing I want to eat. Hopefully it will work itself out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->