no bump? no movements? baby number 2! UPDATE WITH PHOTO

One of my friends is 20 weeks preg at the moment and you cant tell at all that she is pregnant. As everyone had said, everyone is different :) I am 22+4 and you cant tell I am but then I am quite overweight!

dont worry it will come i didnt have much at 15 weeks and what i did was probaly bloat, be glad you have your figure for longer and dont have the clothes dilema yet lol

:haha: suppose i should enjoy it while i can and stop worrying :thumbup:

I think you look great!!!

This is my 2nd baby and my 15wk bump....

although it may look like quite a flat tummy, it has grown quite a bit in the last few weeks (it was superflat to start)

Attachments

• 15wks.jpg
    15wks.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
I think you look great!!!

This is my 2nd baby and my 15wk bump....

although it may look like quite a flat tummy, it has grown quite a bit in the last few weeks (it was superflat to start)

:happydance::happydance: yours looks just like mine :happydance: relief!!!

Im a bit future on then you i had no bump at 15wks so dont have any pics but have one i took the other day at 19wks baby no.3 that was taken during the day its a lot smaller first thing the morning :haha:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
im 25 weeks and am happy to say you cant even tell im pregnant!! He is so laid back he hardly ever moves all ok though midwife says he's growing fine and hb is fine too xx

Im a bit future on then you i had no bump at 15wks so dont have any pics but have one i took the other day at 19wks baby no.3 that was taken during the day its a lot smaller first thing the morning :haha:

you have a very small bump also :) i woke up this morning and felt my belly and thought YES I HAVE A BUMP but when i got up and had a wee :haha: and got back into bed it was gone!!!! :shrug: :sleep: maybe my bladder was pushing baby out untill i went to the toilet!! :haha:

you have a very small bump also :) i woke up this morning and felt my belly and thought YES I HAVE A BUMP but when i got up and had a wee :haha: and got back into bed it was gone!!!! :shrug: :sleep: maybe my bladder was pushing baby out untill i went to the toilet!! :haha:

Theres the answer! hold in your pee to get a bigger bump! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->