No-cook fudge. (good for doing with kids)

Pixie5120

Reaction score
this is a sweet recipe so if you do make it i would suggest giving the kids one bit a day or they will be climbing the walls. but for you girls ;) its lovely plain and flavoured and is very moreish i find. :blush:

for around 60 inch squ. peices.
800g icing sugar
175g softened butter
half a can of condensed milk. (one can = 397g/14oz)

1. put the butter in a large bowl and cream with a wooden spoon until very soft.
2. Mix the condensed milk with the butter, try not to have too many lumps but they'll get mixed in anyway.
3. Add about half the sugar, bit by bit and mix it with a spoon.
4. Use your hands to mix in the rest of the sugar, by the end the mixture will be like dough and able to be kneaded.
5. Roll out on a surface dusted with icing sugar. Roll to approx. 1cm and cut into squares.
6. Leave on greaseproof paper, in the fridge over night to harder. (it can be eaten after a couple of hours, but is nicer if left over night.) Store in a cool cupboard or in the fridge if only being stored for a few days.

This will keep for about a week.

Flavourings can be added before the sugar if you like. Fruit can be put in. Cocoa can replace some of the sugar to make chocolate fudge. Its very versatile.
I do get covered in icing sugar when i make it, but like OH says, sugar washes off. Cooked sugar wouldnt. :)

Oooh thanks for this , i make sweets for people for extra xmas prezzies and these will be perfect !!

That sounds really good... will have to give it a try sometime.. thanks for sharing :) xx

See I love you and hate you for this pixie:rofl:

great recipe:happydance:

Mmm might have a go at making that! Sounds nice :D Thanks x

I keep meaning to grab the stuff *dohh*

I will be making this tomorrow :D
I cant resist fudge haha

Mmmm, I may have too try this out.
Sound's lush.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts