No hope,it's all over:(

D

Desperado167

Just to let u all know ,my much wanted beautiful babies heart has stopped beating:cry::cry:Was holding out for a miracle and it wasn't to be,he was too precious for this world,I am completely devastated and I have been advised by my mw to give up on my quest for number five ,:cry::cry::cry::cry:She told hubby to get me a puppy and I was just putting myself thru hell for nothing ,she said my body was rejecting all the pregnancies because of my age and to go home and throw all my opks and cbfm in the bin,this is from a lady I have loved and trusted for ten years and she says she is being 100 percent with me .my heart is broken :cry::cry::cry::cry:Please help me.....................

Oh Despie I am so so sorry, I can say nothing to make it hurt less but just want to send you a huge lot of :hug:

xxxxx

Oh Desperado my heart goes out to you :hugs: I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now :cry:

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you today (even though I do not know you). :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Despie- :cry:

I am so very sorry! I can't be there with you to let you cry on my shoulder, but here is a big virtual hug!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry:cry:
But her advice to you is BS.. I have a friend and her DR told her the same thing.. she kept having one MC after another.. they had started TTC in May'08.. she is also in her 40's and has two grandchildren now.. well I am happy to say she ingnored her DR advice and is now 28 weeks pregnant with her forever baby ( a lil girl)..
If we always did what everyone else told us to do more than half of us wouldn't be TTC..
I would find another MW or OBGYN till you get someone willing to help you find out why..:hugs:

Oh sweetheart, i am so very sorry!!! I am sending you tons of warm hugs, but i am sorry i know you trust this woman, but have they done any testing to see if anything is wrong, it just does not make any sense. All my love and prayers are with you honey!!

Despie....how heartbreaking....I know how much you wanted another baby....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh hun, why oh why is life so cruel?:cry: Sending you massive :hugs: and thinking of you at this terribly sad time:hugs: follow your heart babe.xxx:hugs:

Despie nothing I can say :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My heart is breaking for you right now :hugs:

Take time to heal and talk to your DH and decided what is right for the 2 of you and your family :hug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

omg noooooo :cry: This is such heartbreaking news, I'm so so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

I want to kick the MW in the face though. What a horrible thing to say :(

My heart is just broke,I can't see how I am gonna get thru this,I have had all the tests and a camera put into my womb and everything was clear ,I even asked the doc today to look at my ovaries and womb today and she said they looked really good,please give me some hope..........:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, I'm so so very sorry to read this! I was so hoping your little bean was hanging in there! Please know that you are in my prayers and like others have said, please don't give up just yet! Find a new doctor who will listen to you! Sending you many many hugs.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank u everyone,am just numb with grief for my darling baby and then to be told this as well it's too much to take :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss hun. There is nothing i can say that hasnt already been said here. Please get a 2nd opinion from a dr. I cant believe she said that to you and DH.

W.

Despie, take time to grieve for your baby before making any other decisions. I was just away from the board and thinking about you for a bit and although I understand that there is hope and if you want to you should not give up I thought about it as if you were my sister and if you were, would I want you to take the chance of going through this much pain again and I have to say that in a blink of an eye, if my sister was in the same position I would definitely not want her to suffer like you are, so in that way I can kind of understand what the MW said, if she has known you for 10 years then she obviously cares about you and does not want to see you in so much pain :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Desperado I am so sorry for you. I was really praying for a miracle.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->