No hope,it's all over:(

Very sorry despie... sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs:.

For hope, I might try to see a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) - it seems that western medicine is not able to help you. I know it has a lot of success for women in their 40s as well as with women that have had recurrent m/c's. The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis is an interesting read from this perspective.

oh hunni :hugs: i"m so, so sorry:cry:
it is so hard to lose a baby you"ve longed for and was much wanted:cry:
i haven"t had as many m/c"s as you and to be honest, there is no way i could get through losing as many babies as you hun:cry: but i can understand why you want to keep trying
the emptiness is awful, i couldn"t stand having my baby there then all of a sudden he"d gone:cry:so i totally understand hun:hugs:really needed to feel pregnant again
you need to talk to your hubby hun and make that decision:hugs:
i"m here for you no matter what you decide:hugs:
just take some time to grieve your babies and then decide what to do next:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Just feel so alone and empty,I wanted my baby so much it hurts,I hope he didn't feel any pain ,just can't stop crying,:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so, so sorry Despie. :hugs: :hugs:

I know your midwife was trying to be helpful but I find her comments of "chuck all your TTC stuff in the bin and get a puppy" quite insensitive.

Do whatever you feel is right. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Desperado - I'm so so so so sorry - I know how much you wanted this baby. No great words of advice, just make sure your DH looks after you :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All I wanted was my baby and now he's gone I just don't know wot to do ,:cry::cry::cry:

Oh Desperado I am so so sorry:hugs:

I agree with the other ladies, give yourself some time to mourn before you make any decisions about your future.

I will keep you in my prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Fly high angel :kiss: :hugs:

You need to give yourself time :hugs: Now is not the right time for decisions now is the time to grieve your baby and allow yourself time to heal :hugs:

Desperado I'm so very sorry

As others have already said, your midwife should not have had that conversation with you when you were so shocked and vulnerable, take some time to take care of yourself and grieve, before you decide what to do next.

Wooly I just want him back ,why o why did he have to leave me?I prayed so hard that he wud stay with me,I will never get to cuddle or hold him,I just can't bare the pain,:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wooly I just want him back ,why o why did he have to leave me?I prayed so hard that he wud stay with me,I will never get to cuddle or hold him,I just can't bare the pain,:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I don't know why you weren't allowed to keep this one hun :nope::hugs:

I wish I could give you a real hug despie. :hugs: I know how painful this is, and how unfair. I've got to get ready for work, but i'll keep checking in on my phone during the day.
:hugs: :hugs:

I'm so very, very sorry to hear your devastating Desperado. Thinking of you. Take care. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->