No hope,it's all over:(

Thinking of you Despie , your hubby and kids sound amazing. The poor dads can get a bit lost in all this . We had a lot of support offered for me but my hubby got a bit forgotten , it's their loss too . Gentle steps , moment by moment , take care x

Despie, I am so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you.

I am sorry your midwife said such a thing. How can she know what lies ahead for you? It was cruel of her to say those things.

Take time to mourn your little angel.

I've been lurking here for a while and following your heartbreaking story. I was hoping it would end well. I feel so much for you, I have only had one miscarriage but I know how much it hurts and I think you are a hero. You should not listen to anyone else, listen to your heart and what it tells you to do. Big hugs to you and your DH :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lovely picture...all six of you in the bed together...

Sending you more :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was just looking through this site because my husband & I are going to start trying for our 1st soon (I'm 38-he's 36, neither of us have kids) but when I saw your post I had to join to say you're all amazing women. My gosh-what a wonderful place to come for support and love. I wish you the best Despie, and I'm so grateful you've been blessed with the children you do have. I'm so sorry for your sadness and I truly hope you are feeling much better very soon. xo

I've been lurking here for a while and following your heartbreaking story. I was hoping it would end well. I feel so much for you, I have only had one miscarriage but I know how much it hurts and I think you are a hero. You should not listen to anyone else, listen to your heart and what it tells you to do. Big hugs to you and your DH :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Am def not a hero hun,just a mom on a mission to complete her family,:hugs:Thank u for thinking of me lovely and well done on your bfp,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry to hear of the loss of your little one, I know how devastating loosing a baby is. As others have said only you and your hubby can decide what to do next, take time to grieve your little one and then when you're both feeling stronger you can make decisions about the future. so sorry you have to go through this again sweetie.
Thinking of you both in the coming days and weeks
make sure you look after yourself
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was just thinking about you and wanted to send you some more hugs and prayers. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just to let u all know ,my much wanted beautiful babies heart has stopped beating:cry::cry:Was holding out for a miracle and it wasn't to be,he was too precious for this world,I am completely devastated and I have been advised by my mw to give up on my quest for number five ,:cry::cry::cry::cry:She told hubby to get me a puppy and I was just putting myself thru hell for nothing ,she said my body was rejecting all the pregnancies because of my age and to go home and throw all my opks and cbfm in the bin,this is from a lady I have loved and trusted for ten years and she says she is being 100 percent with me .my heart is broken :cry::cry::cry::cry:Please help me.....................

OMG i'm so so so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs: i've not managed to read any of the other posts yet but i am in the same situation as you TTC #5 Can i ask how old are you? Sorry but i can't believe your MF would say something like that. Well if i was in your shoes i would tell her where to go and i would have that 5th baby. You have 4 healthy children and i don't see any reason why you can't have a healthy 5th one. Sometimes they talk bollocks!!! I know it's hard i've been through the same situation as you as i've just recently lost a baby this will be my 3rd MC this year but i'm still hopeful and midwives are there to support and guide you not to tell you what you can and can't do unless it's putting your health at risk? This makes me so angry. Keep smiling and i know you and your DH will do whats right for you! xxxx

Hi jodes.I am 44 and this was my tenth little angel I have lost in the past five years,have had every test and scan and no hope,am at my wits end and desperately want my baby back ,can't stop crying and am walking around in a daze ,just don't know wot to do with myself :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi jodes.I am 44 and this was my tenth little angel I have lost in the past five years,have had every test and scan and no hope,am at my wits end and desperately want my baby back ,can't stop crying and am walking around in a daze ,just don't know wot to do with myself :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know you do and it's so so heartbreaking and unfair!!!! You just need some time to grieve and then get back to the drawing board and discuss with your DH what the next step will be? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and we are all here for you. Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Despie :hugs: One day you will be with your 10 baby :angel: :hugs:

Take all the time you need; cry all you want & need to and then take some time to sit and talk with your DH and decided what you both want to to :hugs:

Thanks everyone for all your love and support,today's another bad day,am totally knackered and boobs are aching and am just emotionally exhausted,I still haven't passed anything yet which makes it more difficult but the doc said my body was already starting to reabsorb the pregnancy,and I cud either bleed a lot or not bleed for a few weeks wen it will be like a heavy period,I have never had this before ,any advice please?xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry no advice to give :nope: I just can't imagine how hard it must be to know you beanie is now an :angel: but yet you still feel pregnant :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->