No idea how pregnant I am?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
So I wasn't trying, it was a surprise and my cycles have been fairly non existent since my implant came out end of June, we have been using protected sex but reality is we haven't done it much anyway :blush:three children does that to you :haha:

Anyway, I have been spotting for about a week, but started feeling sick and thought, hmmm, this feels familiar, I better just rule it out, tested and BFP. In fact it turned instantly the brightest red ever, all 8 I've done lol :blush: I usually test constantly when I'm trying so all my previous tests have always been light.

I then started bleeding a but more and though this is it, but it stopped again. No clots at all. :shrug:

So I have sore boobs, weeing constantly and feel sick, but no idea now pregnant I am. I have been weeing like that for ages, at least a month, I have taken cranberry thinking it was a infection. I also have been feeling "off" for awhile but assumed it was going to be the start of this anticipated period.

This would be my 4th pregnant, all my healthy pregnancies I have bled in and usually heavier than I have this time, although I was convinced I'd lost it yesterday, now I have no idea.

I don't want to call up and demand a scan only to find I'm like 4 or 5 weeks, but then I could be much further. Argh. I can't go direct to the EPU so I'm at a loss.

Thanks everyone x

Call up and explain your situation. It's not that you are demanding a scan, but you do need one at some point to date this pregnancy and to check that all is well.
Hopefully they can book you in and then you will have an edd. Good luck

I think you are best to call and in the meantime live with I am pregnant in mind.

I'm in Ireland and here you have to be reffered by your gp. I'd imagine either would be able to help and give you advice.

Congrats Eternal! We're pregnant together again! :haha:

I would ask for a scan for next week. If it's too early to see, then it's too early - but if you've had symptoms for a month there's a good chance you'll be far enough along (7+ weeks) at that point to see something.

I would ask for a scan for next week. If it's too early to see, then it's too early - but if you've had symptoms for a month there's a good chance you'll be far enough along (7+ weeks) at that point to see something.

Hey! Exciting! Congrats. Xxxx

This baba wasn't planned, lol, I already have three 3 and under, I'm about to have 4, 4 and under argh lol! It's very much wanted though even though I'm still in shock, just hope it stays safe.

This baba wasn't planned, lol, I already have three 3 and under, I'm about to have 4, 4 and under argh lol! It's very much wanted though even though I'm still in shock, just hope it stays safe.

#3 wasn't planned here either! :haha: We were actually preventing and my other kiddos were LTTTC/FS so we were in shock! But so so happy. I'm only going to have 3 under 4, but I'm sure we'll figure out a routine. My friend just had her second set of natural twins 18mo after the first set! 4 under 2!! LOL

#3 wasn't planned here either! :haha: We were actually preventing and my other kiddos were LTTTC/FS so we were in shock! But so so happy. I'm only going to have 3 under 4, but I'm sure we'll figure out a routine. My friend just had her second set of natural twins 18mo after the first set! 4 under 2!! LOL

That's my worry, I have a 1 in 24 chance of conceiving twins again, I could have 5 kids!

That's my worry, I have a 1 in 24 chance of conceiving twins again, I could have 5 kids!

:wacko: I'm actually terrified of the idea of twins lol.
My friend is some kind of supermum - I'm definitely not in that caliber! :haha:

:wacko: I'm actually terrified of the idea of twins lol.
My friend is some kind of supermum - I'm definitely not in that caliber! :haha:

I love my twins and they are not as much work as my eldest who has behavioural issues, but the pregnancy is harder and you physically have MORE children. 4 seems like a huge number of kids as it is lol!

No response from midwife, receptionist said to just leave message with MW buy she hasn't got back. Spotting again tonight, grrrrr. Tried Doppler but can't find a heart beat (we have managed no problems on my previous three pregnancies) so either I'm really early or I am miscarrying. I guess time will tell. Fingers and toes crossed.

Hope everything is ok :hugs: I have had a terrible time with bleeding and spotting this pregnancy but LO is still going strong. I hope they get back to you asap though. Also I bet it's too early with the doppler - how early did you hear your other kiddos?

I can't remember, thinking 7-8 weeks though, but then it has been ages since we used one and didn't have the right gel etc so who knows, I work myself up and then remind myself this is usual for me and then clam down. I jump from the idea I must be 8-10 weeks to I barely pregnant, lol. I'm going insane! Lol.

When MWs feel your uterus to see how your progressing, can they do it really early, or is it a later in pregnancy thing?

I don't know how they do it there, but here the MW doesn't generally start measuring fundal height until 20 weeks or so. Plus with you already having been pregnant - especially with twins - your uterus will probably be noticeable sooner so I don't know if that would be a good indication of how far along.

Eventually got hold of a MW, the one I was leaving messages got was off sick, the other was on holidays, this one is in clinic but says she will call me back and hopefully see me later.

I started retching this morning and my usual eczema rash turner up, but my tests are getting lighter! Hmmmm ... Still occasional pink spotting. No idea how pregnant I am.

So saw MW who thinks I'm 13 weeks but couldn't find a heartbeat! Came home and hubby tried and also couldn't find one, the only time he hasn't managed before was when we lost the last one, do scan early tomorrow, I don't feel hopeful. I am shocked how the heck I got to 13 weeks without knowing though!

Prayers and happy thoughts appreciated!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->