No more cervical mucuous?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I am 5 weeks today and I had lots of CM since implantation but today it suddenly stopped. Overall it feels very dry down there.
5 weeks is usually the time when I miscarry so I am worried now.

Did it disappear for anyone, maybe just temporarily, and all went well?

"Worry is a down payment on a problem you might never have." I know the early days of pregnancy can be a bit of an anxious waiting game. I've had two miscarriages myself. But it won't do you any good to analyze every little thing that happens with your body, my friend.

If you are destined to have an early loss, there isn't a thing anyone can do about it right now. And if you are destined to carry this child to term, then do what you can to ensure baby is healthy and you are healthy. That is all you can do.

Be at peace right now. Relish the baby you have inside of you. Take deep calming breaths and breathe sweet joy and life into that little one inside of you. Every breath you take gives life to your little one. Everything you eat nourishes them. And every moment you are calm, is a better environment for baby.

And if it helps, no, I have never heard of a decrease in CM having anything to do with a miscarriage.

I agree with pp, try to relax. Stressing over everything won't change anything. Have your tests got darker (I read in another post of yours yo were going to wait a little as you only had one left?)

Everyone experiences different symptoms each pregnancy. We can roughly compare by the weeks we are but each individual symptom can vary from day to day for each person.

Hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy x

I agree with pp, try to relax. Stressing over everything won't change anything. Have your tests got darker (I read in another post of yours yo were going to wait a little as you only had one left?)

Everyone experiences different symptoms each pregnancy. We can roughly compare by the weeks we are but each individual symptom can vary from day to day for each person.

Hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy x

My last test looked darker and fairly dark even for only being 4+3 then (with my son it was lighter at 5 weeks +.

I was planning to wait until January with the next test.

"Worry is a down payment on a problem you might never have." I know the early days of pregnancy can be a bit of an anxious waiting game. I've had two miscarriages myself. But it won't do you any good to analyze every little thing that happens with your body, my friend.

If you are destined to have an early loss, there isn't a thing anyone can do about it right now. And if you are destined to carry this child to term, then do what you can to ensure baby is healthy and you are healthy. That is all you can do.

Be at peace right now. Relish the baby you have inside of you. Take deep calming breaths and breathe sweet joy and life into that little one inside of you. Every breath you take gives life to your little one. Everything you eat nourishes them. And every moment you are calm, is a better environment for baby.

And if it helps, no, I have never heard of a decrease in CM having anything to do with a miscarriage.

The two losses in a row really scared me and how extremely hard it is on my partner.

I was already reading about all sorts of illnesses that could be the culprit. I tend to be like that.

With my last MC's cervical mucuous decreased just before blood appeared.

Hi Marumi, I remember mine decreased a little for a few days in the early days, so you are probably fine :) I overanalyze everything too, so I completely understand what you are going through. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->