No morning sickness = boy?

flashy09

Reaction score
I had no morning sickness and everyone says that means boy! It does seem true when I think of friends that had terrible MS - they had girls. Any truth to this for those with gender scans done already?

I had no MS and it looks like im having a girl

I Had MS With My Two Older Children And Have One Of Each :)

Zero morning sickness with my daughter last time around.

i had no sickness with my son and hardly ever felt sick, with this little girl i always felt sick but wasnt sick much tbh i was quite lucky but did feel sick alot xx

I had about a week of very, very slight morning sickness with my DD. Never even threw up, just got that watery, too-much-saliva feeling in my mouth.
This bump is yellow, and I've not had a speck of MS with this one. So it could hold true for me, but I'll have to let you know in 25 weeks!

Pregnancy #1 was no morning sickness, this one was absolutely miserable and i lost close to 20 lbs in the first four months. Both are boys!

My friends sister had HG (hyperemesis - very severe morning sickness requiring hospitalization) with both her boys.

I had very little with my son though! I have had more this time around, but don't know the gender yet! x

Well with Jack I had mild nausea on and off until about 16 weeks., and was probably actually sick about 5 or 6 times.

This time I have had less nausea and been sick once. I am convinced I am having another boy. OH has two boys, I think he is a boy maker. I just have a feeling.

I had terrible ms this time round and i'm having a boy.. I have a son and daughter already aswell and had no MS with them x

I had absolutely no morning sickness or any other symptoms for that matter and this one is all girl.

it's definitely not true for me! I'm having a boy and suffered with hyperemesis in first tri and i'm still being sick everyday now at 25 weeks!! :(

I have 2 boys and had hyperemesis on my 1st and ms on my 2nd which was bad but thankfully not as bad as on DS1.
Its another one of those way off old wives tales imo.
Have had no ms this time will find out on 23rd what we are having.

I had no morning sickness except the odd small bit of nausea, and I'm (probably, 90%) having a girl

Ive had really bad morning sickness that started at 9 weeks and still somtimes get it now, every1 was convinced that i was having a girl but its a boy x

2 boys and both terrile MS so its not true for me

I had MS with 2 boys, none with other 2 boys.. MS only in week 8 with this one and its a girl :shrug:

thats why I believe I am having a girl,the ms has continued into second trimester with this one.

I had hardly any ms with my first pregnancy, just mild nausea from 8 weeks, but I felt pretty awful from 4.5 weeks to 10-12 weeks with this one, was constantly nauseous and sick most days.

Both are boys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->