No morning sickness...

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
....but come the evening it's nausea city. Even got my travel bands out today but they done seem to be doing anything!

Morning sickness doesn't happen to everyone and it's also can happen any time of day.
Natnee sounds like you have morning sickness to me just at night

I've had bad nausea without vomiting in the beginning of most of my pregnancies. I have thrown up probably seven times while pregnant, and that's throughout all 4.27 pregnancies combined. I used to rely on sucking on hard candies, but the nausea comes back as soon as the hard candy is finished dissolving. I heard from someone who's been pregnant a thousand times that a small amount of protein works better, so I have been trying that throughout this pregnancy. It's worked wonderfully for me! One Mini Babybel cheese gets rid of my nausea for 2 whole hours! And you really don't need to go any longer than that without eating when you're pregnant anyway. :)

I was like that in my first pregnancy. I was sick 2 or 3 times in the morning but the rest was evening nausea.

Evenings seemed to be my best time lol. It's funny how different it is for everyone. Feeling sick is dreadful though, no matter when it occurs!

I think nausea counts as morning sickness! I didn't throw up much with this pregnancy (maybe 11, 12 times), but the nausea was debilitating and constant. I definitely considered it morning sickness, even if I wasn't throwing up most of the time.

Unisom/B6 worked for me and I was able to come off it at around 12 weeks with no issues. To some extent, mint gum and those pregnancy drops with B6 also helped. Also just bland, starchy foods -- the one I liked was Rice Krispies, saltines grossed me out.

Strangely it hasn't been so bad last night and today, which I don't like lol! I want to feel sick!

Oh I'm sure it'll be back. It's a bitch!

Though mine did go away at exactly 9 weeks with my first baby!

I'm still occasionally throwing up with this one lol. :(

I feel a little sick after prenatals on a morning but the sickness feeling kicks in on an evening. I'm never sick but I want to be to take away the sickness feeling.

With my daughter it was the other way round sick during the morning and fine on a night. Although I had really bad sickness from 8-12wks and I haven't yet hit that stage.

It's funny because in my first pregnancy I would mostly get nausea in the morning. This round, it can hit any time of day but seems to be the worst at night. I'd be ok to skip it lol. I don't need to "feel" pregnant as long as I "am" pregnant. My hips are already getting sore from things loosening up in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->