No morning sickness :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by bekib10, Jun 4, 2011.

1. bekib10

bekib10 1 DD, 1 mc, cautiously pg

So my latest panic is that I haven't had any ms yet. I did a search for other threads about not having ms and it's really scared me because of the two threads I found they were both started by people who have since had a mc!

Is anyone else not suffering from ms or anyone whose ms started after 7 weeks? Please tell me I'm panicking for nothing!

2. Hunkdorey

Hunkdorey Well-Known Member

Hey!! don't worry your pretty little head :hugs: I had NO morning sickness whatsoever. Not even one day of feeling nauseaus!! I remember wishing I did though so I could phone in sick to work and get a wee lie in, lol!! Thats terrible.

Dont panic, you are still pregnant xxx

Also wanted to add that my mum had no sickness with me or my brother and two of my work collegues had none at all xx

3. januarymom12

januarymom12 Well-Known Member

I am 8 weeks and I have had NONE whatsoever. I understand your concern. I WANT to feel sick.... :(

4. xsadiex

xsadiex Well-Known Member

It's probably something you shouldn't be complaining about but be happy about!
    I have also not had any sickness, occasional nausea but nothing proper.
    You never know, you might get it next week or just be super-lucky.
    I feel pretty lucky, some people suffer so badly.

5. AshleyNichole

AshleyNichole mommy to 2 boys!

be thankful... :flow: it's no fun...

6. Lady_Bee

Lady_Bee Two little ones

Lots of people never get morning sickness. :) Try not to stress about it!

7. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

25% of women don't get MS at all. That's a large percentage of women. I never had it. Be glad if you're one of the lucky ones.

8. Mamof1

Mamof1 Well-Known Member

I never had any MS when I was preg with my son & Im 8 weeks tomorrow & haven't had any this time round either. Don't worry! x

9. Swsarah

Swsarah Well-Known Member

With my first pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant till I was 8 weeks I felt fine
    Then after 9 weeks I had nausea. You still have time to get it, I hope you don't it's not nice.

10. robinator

robinator Guest

I'm at 12 weeks and haven't had one teeny drop of it. I was disappointed, but am told I should be grateful ;)

11. DebzD

DebzD Mummy of 2 lovely girlies

Just count yourself as one of the lucky ones!
    I didn't have any with my DD and haven't had any so far with this one either :)

12. Storm1jet2

Storm1jet2 Well-Known Member

Just be thankful you don't have MS - it sucks!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

13. laila 44

laila 44 Well-Known Member

OMG! please pray that you don't have to ever experience it, it sucks! I had bad sickness from 6 weeks to 11 weeks and it was hell! friends of mine that are just as far along as I am never did experience it and they're fine! As a matter of fact, they actually enjoyed their first trimester :) Don't worry, you're fine! enjoy it xx

14. Hevalouaddict

Hevalouaddict Mama to 3 beautiful babas

You don't want it iv had it from 5 and a half weeks and have to take pills just to be near food. Not fun =(

15. Marlarky

Marlarky Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I had morning sickness with my first pregnancy, but it was just the prenatals I ws taking making me throw up. As soon as I stopped, I didnt throw up anymore, and I have a beautiful and healthybaby boy.

This pregnancy no m/s either.xx

16. Elhaym

Elhaym It's a girl :)

Hey hun, I'm just about as far along as you and I haven't had any morning sickness either :hugs:

Some women (about 30% I think) don't get any at all, whereas some don't get it until 8-10 weeks. I did worry too but it's really not that uncommon, and I had a scan today and bean was fine and we saw the heartbeat :) try not to worry, and enjoy not feeling sick! x

17. kaths101

kaths101 Well-Known Member

Dont worry I only had morning sickness between 8-10 weeks and even then it was more nausea. My bump buddy didnt have sickness at all so it doesnt mean a thing. Enjoy the non pukey feeling - honestly you are lucky!

18. roseyblossom

roseyblossom Pregnant with #2

I am so jealous of all you lucky women who didn't have any morning sickness. I have it really bad. So bad i nearly collapsed and have no energy to keep myself standing on my own two feet, had to go hosp and was told i'd be put on drips if i can't manage to keep anything down. Believe me its no fun you are so better off not having it at all.

19. misk

misk mum of twin girls & soon to be twin boys

Don't stress hun, i'm a little over 6 weeks and no sickness at all (touch wood) just ugly pimples and boobs getting bigger other than that I wouldn't even know im preg lol

20. cranberry

cranberry TTC bubba#2

yeah, i'm one of the lucky ones too and saw bubba moving 2 days ago. also have at least one friend who has had 2 healthy pregnancies with no morning sickness.