No morning sickness :(

bekib10

1 DD, 1 mc, cautiously pg
Reaction score
So my latest panic is that I haven't had any ms yet. I did a search for other threads about not having ms and it's really scared me because of the two threads I found they were both started by people who have since had a mc!

Is anyone else not suffering from ms or anyone whose ms started after 7 weeks? Please tell me I'm panicking for nothing!

Hey!! don't worry your pretty little head :hugs: I had NO morning sickness whatsoever. Not even one day of feeling nauseaus!! I remember wishing I did though so I could phone in sick to work and get a wee lie in, lol!! Thats terrible.

Dont panic, you are still pregnant xxx

Also wanted to add that my mum had no sickness with me or my brother and two of my work collegues had none at all xx

I am 8 weeks and I have had NONE whatsoever. I understand your concern. I WANT to feel sick.... :(

It's probably something you shouldn't be complaining about but be happy about!
I have also not had any sickness, occasional nausea but nothing proper.
You never know, you might get it next week or just be super-lucky.
I feel pretty lucky, some people suffer so badly.

Lots of people never get morning sickness. :) Try not to stress about it!

25% of women don't get MS at all. That's a large percentage of women. I never had it. Be glad if you're one of the lucky ones.

I never had any MS when I was preg with my son & Im 8 weeks tomorrow & haven't had any this time round either. Don't worry! x

With my first pregnancy I didn't even know I was pregnant till I was 8 weeks I felt fine
Then after 9 weeks I had nausea. You still have time to get it, I hope you don't it's not nice.

I'm at 12 weeks and haven't had one teeny drop of it. I was disappointed, but am told I should be grateful ;)

Just count yourself as one of the lucky ones!
I didn't have any with my DD and haven't had any so far with this one either :)

Just be thankful you don't have MS - it sucks!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

OMG! please pray that you don't have to ever experience it, it sucks! I had bad sickness from 6 weeks to 11 weeks and it was hell! friends of mine that are just as far along as I am never did experience it and they're fine! As a matter of fact, they actually enjoyed their first trimester :) Don't worry, you're fine! enjoy it xx

You don't want it iv had it from 5 and a half weeks and have to take pills just to be near food. Not fun =(

I thought I had morning sickness with my first pregnancy, but it was just the prenatals I ws taking making me throw up. As soon as I stopped, I didnt throw up anymore, and I have a beautiful and healthybaby boy.

This pregnancy no m/s either.xx

Hey hun, I'm just about as far along as you and I haven't had any morning sickness either :hugs:

Some women (about 30% I think) don't get any at all, whereas some don't get it until 8-10 weeks. I did worry too but it's really not that uncommon, and I had a scan today and bean was fine and we saw the heartbeat :) try not to worry, and enjoy not feeling sick! x

Dont worry I only had morning sickness between 8-10 weeks and even then it was more nausea. My bump buddy didnt have sickness at all so it doesnt mean a thing. Enjoy the non pukey feeling - honestly you are lucky!

I am so jealous of all you lucky women who didn't have any morning sickness. I have it really bad. So bad i nearly collapsed and have no energy to keep myself standing on my own two feet, had to go hosp and was told i'd be put on drips if i can't manage to keep anything down. Believe me its no fun you are so better off not having it at all.

Don't stress hun, i'm a little over 6 weeks and no sickness at all (touch wood) just ugly pimples and boobs getting bigger other than that I wouldn't even know im preg lol

yeah, i'm one of the lucky ones too and saw bubba moving 2 days ago. also have at least one friend who has had 2 healthy pregnancies with no morning sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->