No morning sickness :(

Count yourself blessed not to be sick :) Not everyone does get sick and I'm so grateful not to be one of the ones to have ms - so far anyway.

No morning sickness is more common than a lot of people think, I never had any at all either. Congratulations on your pregnancy :baby:

Please, be very very grateful!!!

I do hear your angst, but know that there are lots of lucky ladies that don't get it and have beautiful, healthy bubs.

Good luck :)

Im over 15 weeks now and no MS. Both bubs and I are doing great :) remember ppl with MS will come and post on forums quite often - ppl with no ms have no need to!

My previous pregnancy was twins and I had no ms. Infact I didn't feel pregnant at all x

Thanks so much everyone for replying, you have really calmed me down. You're so right Sini, I hadn't thought of it like that.

I have felt the same but in now reading these posts i feel so much better xxxx

I get a little sicky feeling around 4pm and thats when I feel a bit rough but if anything im more awake and rearing to go in the mornings!! Im so concious of waiting for being sick I think im imagining it anyway! Im 8 weeks and 2 days..

My belly however is MASSIVE. I feel like a bloated whale. Almost like trapped wind! (glamourous..) I almost wish I could do a huge parp to make the bloating less uncomfortable! :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->