no movement-again!

L

lillprutten

Every since that vaccination-coincidence or not- the movements of my baby hasnt been regular. Now it is two days since i felt the little one moving and i am starting to worry again. I tell myself it isnt anything as its still quite early but now i'm getting nervous! Two nights and the baby hasnt had its evening "exercise" neither of the nights as he/she usually does!

if ever you're worried you should call the hospital - however you'll get the usual "we dont count kicks til 29 weeks - babies have quiet days!" comment

I didnt even feel my baby move til about 22 weeks and he went days without moving at all -they just have quiet days!

Yeah and im hoping its the growth span making the baby be calmer. Although I am so used now to have very wild evening with the lil ones doing acrobatics:) and hating to worry:/

dont think we'll ever stop worrying now! theres always something on my mind to stress over wish i could be all cool an calm about it!

my current worry is - hes kicking and moving too much, is he upset over something, what have i eaten, is he getting stressed out? have i hurt him?!

see.... pathetic, lol

we always worry no matter what. i call my little one evil when i dont feel him move, then he moves :happydance:

I wouldn't worry too much at 18 weeks......my movements didn't become regular (everyday) until about 22 weeks. And even now I have days where she is active and days where she is a little quieter. I had the vaccination at 20 weeks....and everything is perfect with bubbs.

If you really can't stop worrying,,,,call your doc....but I am sure everything is great.

i have the same problem im 28weeks 5days and i have not felt my baby move in two days i went to the hospital yesterday cause i thought i had a uti infection and they put the dopler on my belly and hear the baby heartbeat good and healthy so dont worry everything will be fine

Thanks ladies, im trying not to worry but its hard:/ ill try to hold my worry as im going on ultrasound in a week so then i will find out and i hope all is fine!

i have the same problem im 28weeks 5days and i have not felt my baby move in two days i went to the hospital yesterday cause i thought i had a uti infection and they put the dopler on my belly and hear the baby heartbeat good and healthy so dont worry everything will be fine

Im glad your baby is okay x

at 18 weeks you probably won't be getting regular movements hun try not to worry, wait another 10 weeks or so :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->