No, my baby does not STTN!**Join our club**

I love the boob out :haha: Alex is at the stage where he can wiggle over and get some and then wiggle away.

Isis only wiggles over for boob, she never wiggles away:haha:
She sleeps snuggled with me whenever she's in bed with us. She's been very hit or miss lately. I thought we had her sleep figured out. She would only wake once at 3-4am which I can totally handle but lately she's added another waking at 1-2. The other night I brought her to bed at 1 and fed her. She latched on before I was ready for her and I wasn't even lying down yet! Then I dozed off. When I woke up at 3:45 she was still latched on. She never unlatched when she fell asleep. I was laughing to myself. My little boobie monster!

:haha: It is a rare occasion that Alex will unlatch himself. I usually have to wait until he's asleep on the boob and carefully pull my nipple out.

Yea Aleena barely ever moves away , if it was up to her she would be latched on 24/7!!

I can't co-sleep with Maria - she beats me up! Earlier we were cuddling in the bed and she knee'd me in the larynx and then turned around and landed with full force with her hand in the exact same place - if I tried a whole night with her I'd be black and blue all over!

I had Soph with me again from 5am-7am. No boob needed though, just cuddles! And she didn't wake up once in those 2 hours.
Succes!
I love cuddling her still. I'm sure in a couple of months she's gonna be like Maria and beat me up! She's way too strong :haha:. This morning she got up on all fours in the bed! It won't be long before she'll climb over me.

arghh, have your babies never slept through the night, or were they sleeping through and now don't? I have only just got used to sleeping in my own room and getting some decent sleep! When is the next sleep regression?

Mine has never STTN. He's sleeping a little longer now, but still is up 2-5 times a night.

Maria has never STTN but she used to sleep 6-8 hours between 6 weeks and 12 weeks

I like this thread :)
My LO goes down easily at 7, then *usually* wakes at 10, just as im going to bed. I feed him & he falls backasleep instantly. then at 12 he wakes, i give him some boob, but he wont settle back in his cot.. I should wait uptil he goes back in really but im just so tired i pop him in my bed & he settles down.
He'll wake a few.more times in the night & gets up any time between 5:30 & 7:30

Dont think he gonna sttn any time soon! Boo.

My LO slept through from about 6-15 weeks and then stopped. She's gone through all sorts of phases from settling easy (nursing to sleepish) to taking forever to settle, from 2-4 wakings to sleeping through again. I really can't anticipate anything as it changes from day to day. We had a week where she was only waking once at 4am or sleeping through. I was about to bow out of this club but then she started waking again and I'm sick so I just bring her to bed when she wakes.

mines never sttn.........yet, im hopeful for one day?

last night i kept waking up realising i had got LO out of her cot to feed, or then put her down next to me etc, am I so tired im doing it all on autopilot which is a bit worrying! :wacko:

LO is nearly 11 months old and doesn't sttn! As long as she's happy I don't really care, it would be nice I think but I don't really remember a full nights sleep anyway LOL but I agree, people go on about it all the time and it's annoying!

arghh, have your babies never slept through the night, or were they sleeping through and now don't? I have only just got used to sleeping in my own room and getting some decent sleep! When is the next sleep regression?

My baby has never slept through the night. Normally we'd be up between 2 and 4 times a night. Then sleep regression hit for about 6 weeks. Now we're back to about 3 wakings a night.

I'm pretty sure the next sleep regression is around 9 months. I'm not looking forward to it :haha:.

Violet did sleep through the night and I got complacent. She's now been waking at least once for near on two months. It's usually around 1am and she's often up for an hour! Last night it was 2.15 and she was probably off again by 3am. My son, of course, was up at 5.30am :dohh: most days I just feel completely detached from my body lol.

Blake still wakes ever 1.5-2hrs. The thing is, when my nan sees him if he cries she says 'i think he needs a bottle'. Soooo beyond annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->