No, my baby does not STTN!**Join our club**

We had a pretty good night too :) Maybe making this thread has brought us luck because the minute we accepted that our LOs don't STTN, they do! :rofl:

We had a pretty good night too :) Maybe making this thread has brought us luck because the minute we accepted that our LOs don't STTN, they do! :rofl:

Hopefully it works for us soon! Ordered some breathable cotbumpers, so hopefully she won't wake as much from banging her arms/legs/head anymore!

10 1 3 6.30 and up at 8.15. I also got that thing where you wake up panicking that you've fallen asleep and dropped her during a feed and then you realise shes in her cot. Havent had that in ages

Alex and I just napped for 2 hours :wacko:

Haha. Are you me? :haha:

My LO slept from about 11pm to 5am last night, so things are changing for us too. We also napped for 2 hours this afternoon.

Last night was also my daughters first night in her cot and first night with a Grobag. I also managed to transfer her from her carrycot downstairs to her cot upstairs without having to feed her back to sleep! Doubt it will last...

i need to get up a zillion times a night coz LO sleep crawls and tries to get up with her eyes closed.

usually as soon as I get comfy in my bed, she is at it again!

Funnily enough Maria slept better last night! Which was a bit weird as I completely messed up her day sleep by forgetting to put her down for her afternoon nap til 5 o'clock so she didn't go to bed til 9 (normal bedtime 6:30) but then she only woke up twice and pulled a 5 hour stretch and got up for the day at 8 :)

Had the grand total of 3 hrs last night!! Thankyou son, for granting me those measly minutes!!

Had friends round for dinner and few wines . LO will sleep in his crib till 3 ish usually then wants to get in with me, I gave him a feed at 1 when I went to bed but then woke at 4 am for another. Wouldn't go back in his crib and because I'd had a few vinos didn't want to co sleep. Hence being downstairs at 4.30 as he wouldn't settle!!
Feel pretty drained right now, he's so tired and whingy now but refusing to go bCk off.

Oh and my kitchen looks and smells just lovely.....

I misread the time! Oh poor lo i thought it was 1.55 and i'd fed her an hour ago so here i was rocking and singing and shes looking at me as tho I've lost my marbles and then i suddenly see its actually 3.55 and shes due a feed!

Had the grand total of 3 hrs last night!! Thankyou son, for granting me those measly minutes!!

Had friends round for dinner and few wines . LO will sleep in his crib till 3 ish usually then wants to get in with me, I gave him a feed at 1 when I went to bed but then woke at 4 am for another. Wouldn't go back in his crib and because I'd had a few vinos didn't want to co sleep. Hence being downstairs at 4.30 as he wouldn't settle!!
Feel pretty drained right now, he's so tired and whingy now but refusing to go bCk off.

Oh and my kitchen looks and smells just lovely.....

Ouch. Poor you but well done for being careful :thumbup:

^^ I get confused at night all of the time. Sometimes it has been just half hour since I fed her and she starts to move so I quickly sit up all drowsily to feed her before she starts crying then realize its only been half hour. Sometimes its been too long and it doesnt even feel like I have slept a wink so I keep trying to shush her only to finally realize she really is hungry and its been hours.

Thing is I can handle the nursings. I just cant handle it when she is done eating and is wide awake after! She doesnt let me sleep and wants me to keep her company while I am so painfully drowsy. I just keep her lying there and I will just put my arm on her belly and rock her while I lay next to her. then I doze off and she fusses so I rock her, then I doze, then she fusses. This happens a hundred times over the next couple hrs until she finally falls asleep. Unfortunately my older kids seem to wake up right when I get excited over being able to fall back asleep.

where is everyone, dont tell met they all STTN now?! lol
LO has decided that after an initial sleep of around 2-4 hours she will only go back to sleep ON me, literally on my chest and me sitting propped up, shes sleeping a bit more, like an hour at a time instead o 30 mins but im soooooooo struggling as as soon as I lay down she fidgets and wakes up!

Lol nope not us any way junior s jst went back 2 sleep after his bottle and a wee cuddle lol xx

No sirree, no STTN here. She's up twice still - one dream feed and one diaper change/whisper play/feed :haha:

Still up at 10 then it been 2 and 5 for the last few nights which is a serious improvement on 1, 4 and 6! And wake up at 8. Hey ho

Well after the oneor two nights of STTN he didnt do it again! He only got up at 1.30 for a feed last night though then 6.45am for the day which was really good.

The night before he was up at 12am wouldnt go back to sleep until 3 and only then being rocked in his pram and was up at 6!

Last night she was up at 11 and 3 for a feed. Then at 5 her daddy put her dummy in and she slept till 7.. I was gobsmacked in the morning. She's never slept in her own cot from 7-7 before!

She'll probably be up 23 times tonight to punish me for boasting :dance:..

Still up 2/3/4 times in the night.

Same!
Only we cosleep and I made myself more comfy and boob out so she sleeps cuddled up to the boob, this is the only way I can get some sleep.
Otherwise she's up every hour , now it's every 3 or so. I can deal with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->