No name?

I'm team blue and still no name! Funny thing is the babies nickname is blueberry (size of baby when I told my mom and she started calling baby that and has stuck ever since). But blueberry isn't a suitable name once the little man is born so ill need to find a proper name lol.

we don't have a name either! thankfully we have till baby is a year old to decide (legally)

Team Yellow, we have a girls name picked, its been picked since last pregnancy! boys name we don't even have a short list, and have stopped discussing it as we get no where...

Lets hope bub is a girl!

We have a definite for boy or girl. Lets hope it 'looks' like its name otherwise we are buggered.

I've always fallen in love with a name in the beginning of my pregnancy and kept it :) I hear that once you see your baby, you just know!! I hope one of the names suits your baby :)

Nope, no name here either!! Little dudes nickname is hunter (due to mu love for hunters chicken at the start) while that name could be an option its much more of an American name ooooh and hubby doesn't like it, there's a surprise! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->