No Obgyn yet still worth going to the doctors?

AlyssaDeVaul

Reaction score
I posted before about being weak and throwing up my vitamins.

All night I was fighting persistent abdominal pain along with chest pain near my left breast and lower back pain. I woke up frequently having to throw up getting extremely hot while gagging and pain in these three places.

My constipation hasn't lightened up either.
The pain in my abdomin is lighter but still there and it's all on the left side.
Due to car problems I haven't been able to get Medicaid and see my Obgyn but I was curious if anyone believes it's worth going to the hospital. I know they aren't completely qualified but would it be better than not seeing anyone about it and just waiting a few days longer?
I have so much stress being added to all the above and I just need second opinions so I don't feel as if I'm being "over dramatic" about the feelings I have.

I'm not qualified by any means but personally I would go to the ER myself just to rule out ectopic. Can someone give you a ride?

I agree with weebles. I would go. Ectopics aren't something to mess around with and if there is even a hint of one I would go in bc it could kill you.

Please please go to the emergency department in your hospital immediately, you really need to be assessed. They are trained! And they can get you seen by obstetrics if needed.

First thought here was possible ectopic too. It's so dangerous. I really hope you've gone in to be assessed.

I also echo in suggestion of you going to the ER to rule out ectopic.

I can only echo what the other ladies have said.

I say go to emerg. With vomiting and weakness you could be anemic and dehydrated. As well as what other posters have mentioned.
Better safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"