No one understands....

GH081012

Reaction score
Hello,
I feel like no one understands why I feel so sad. I had a scan when I was 17 weeks because I was having bleeding. At that scan I found out that I'm have my 4th boy. I wanted this baby to be a girl so bad because it is my last. I'm getting my tubes tied. When I found out that i'm having a boy I cried cried and cried. Went home and cried myself to sleep. My eyes are filling up right now just thinking about it. People say that I shouldn't be like that but I can't help the way that I'm feeling. Will I ever get over not having my own little girl? Not buying little pink and purple baby clothes, doing her hair, having mother to daughter conversations, going shopping and getting nails done when getting older, taking cute little pictures with pink flower hair bows all the things mothers and daughters do together. I didn't get it and I want to be able to go through it with my own daughter. Will I get over this sadness? Will I be able to love this baby boy the way that I do my other 3 boys? How long will it take to get over this? :cry::cry::cry::cry::sadangel::sadangel::confused::confused:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now - I've got two lovely boys but we haven't yet decided whether we are going to try for another and hopefully my little girl - but the thought of not having a girl of my own makes me feel the same. I'm sure in time you will accept things for what they are and that will help you feel nothing but love for your new precious little one.

Big :hugs: I'm having my 3rd son and this is our last, hubby is getting the snip. I feel sad that I'm going to miss out on being a mum to a daughter. But I'm happy that I'm blessed with healthy kids, that's all that matters. I'm still struggling with the thoughts of never having a daughter but I'm excited to meet our new son.
Hope you feel better soon.

I don't really know what to say but i just wanted to let you know your not the only person to ever feel like this. I'm having my 3rd and last girl. I'm trying to come to terms with it and im sure once she's here it'll all be better.

Huge hugs. The one thing I can promise with out a doubt is that you WILL love this little boy as much as your others. It will take time, it may come by the end of pregnancy, or at birth or it may even take a while after, but one day you will look at him and your heart will swell with love and pride and your eyes will fill with tears for a completely different reason. Not for what you don't have, but for what you do!
I spent so much time crying for that little girl I wasn't getting, but I love all 4 of my boys with every fibre of my being. I'm lucky, I get another shot, but I've already accepted that when I do have my last I'll have another boy and I 'think' I'm ok with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->