No period and moody plus more

jesgurl99

Rainbow baby 2 year old boy, TTC #3
Reaction score
My husband and i have known each other for 2 years and he knows when something is up when it comes to my moodiness before and during my period. Normally when my period is coming i have 3 sets of emotions happy and sad or sad and depressed which could also be sad and frustrated or sad and angry, but this time i have been everything rolled up into one, and my period was suppose to be here the 20th. My CP is high and closed and hard, i say this because I'm not sure what normal pregnant cps are. Lately I have been having very odd but descriptive dreams. Last night I dreamt that 3 women 2 of which i knew came up to me and told me i was pregnant and felt my stomach, also in the dream was piles of baby clothes and baby things, such as bibs, and hats. I'm not sure if this is me wanting a baby or a sign. I told my husband that I would wait until next Saturday to take a test if my period does not come. This cycle i have not complained about my breast hurting or cramps. I have been dizzy and been having headaches. I have also been using the restroom more frequently but am not drinking more liquids. I talked to my husband and he pointed out that I've had a glow. I've also had constipation, and my breast have gotten slightly sensitive, but my areola's have not changed, the veins on my breats have gotten darker. I know that people telling me what they think will not tell me if I'm pregnant, a test is all that will, i just want to see what people think. I wrote in trying to conceive #1 but did not get many answers. thank you.

I would test. If you are feeling all of these things it might not be too early to test. Good luck!

I would test. If you are feeling all of these things it might not be too early to test. Good luck!

thank you for the luck but sadly i got AF this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->