no period for 3 month!

rebecca.

Reaction score
my last period was 28-O2-2O11.
i took a pregnancy test when i was about a week late on my period and it came up negative so i just waited to see if my period would come but it didn't so i made an appointment at the doctors.
i went to the doctors on the 16th of may and he asked me to do a urine sample to see if i was pregnant, i got the results back on the 2Oth and they said it was negative and they said if i don't get a period within the next 8 weeks to go back and do another test but i couldn't wait that long to find out because i really wanted to know if i was pregnant or not, so on the 27th i took another pregnancy test and two lines came up within 5-1O mins but one was really faint, dunno if it was a faint positive or an evaporation line.
on the 29th i took another test but it was a cheaper one and it came up negative then i took another test on the 1st of june and it looks like it has two lines but one has no colour, i'm really confused and just want to know!
i've made another appointment at the doctors and it's on the 6th of june but i think i'm just gonna be wasting my time because he will either tell me to do another test or go back in about 8 weeks time.
i haven't had a period for 13 weeks and 2 days now, has this happened to anyone else?

When I first come off BCP I didn't have a period for 2 months.
I would suggest going to your gp as there is a tablet out there that can bring on your period I don't know the name.
If you think it is that you are pregnant
Request a blood test from the doc to verify if you are as they are more reliable than urine testing.

I went 77 days without a period last summer. Doc had no idea why. I was getting horrible cramps so they sent me for an ultrasound and they found a superthick uterine lining, which would make sense for not having had one for 11 weeks. They still had no answers, but prescribed me progesterone which jumpstarted my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->