No positive OPK - Fertomid question

SuzieQ1980

Reaction score
Hi all

I am in desperate need of advice.

I took Fertomid CD 5-9. I have been using Clearblue OPK's since CD10 daily in the PM and have not yet had a positive test. I have lines on all tests and CD14 was the darkest but I wouldn't say it was positive. Today is CD19.

Have I missed the surge or is it not happening at all? I have used OPKs before and have never had a positive. I do not chart and have PCOS with irregular cycles.

Is it normal to always have lines but never positive?

SuzieQ1980, I know this is an old thread,but I would like to know how Fertomid worked for you,if at all?

I am on my first month of using Fertomid, but can't find many forums where people talk about it.

Hi all

I am in desperate need of advice.

I took Fertomid CD 5-9. I have been using Clearblue OPK's since CD10 daily in the PM and have not yet had a positive test. I have lines on all tests and CD14 was the darkest but I wouldn't say it was positive. Today is CD19.

Have I missed the surge or is it not happening at all? I have used OPKs before and have never had a positive. I do not chart and have PCOS with irregular cycles.

Is it normal to always have lines but never positive?

In my experience with PCOS, yes, it's normal to have some lines but never positive. Unfortunately for me, it was a sign I wasn't ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->