...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Lekker since i started ttc my cycles started getting longer, maybe due to the stress, prenatal vits or a combination of things? Anyhow, i started vitex last cycle, my previous cycles were 42 days and 54 days, first cycle with vitex 42 days and this is my 2nd cycle using it and it will be about 37 days.. I was also spotting after exercise, this has gone since i started the vitex.
This cycle with my cbfm i only had 2 highs before my peaks, lots of success stories with vitex so why not give it a go, youve got nothing to lose :hugs:

I.started it like a long ways into my cycle because I was having like 60 day plus cycles ands got my period two weeks later some people say beginning of your cycle but I don't think it really matters

I started mine cd1, and im only taking it until and including the first peak day on my cbfm, theres conflicting advice about this, so you can either take until ovulation or take throughout your cycle but you must stop when you get your bfp.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and did lots of baby making! :haha: Big hugs! xx

So yesterday my cbfm was still reading high. And my opk was sketchy. So the other day I wasted that first response coupon to buy their digital ovulation kit. And I've been using it of the evening way beyond day 5 lol. So yesterday during my short lived nap before work I had a dream of being pregnant and then confusing the test which was an ovulation test. Odd yes. But I tested when I woke up and it read no still. I went to work and got home at 3 am. And decided to test since I has some snotty looking cm. and BAM it was a yes!!!! My cm was kinda thick though so I whipped out the preseed and the soft cups. Got our Bd on and got about an hour of sleep. So my temp is not going to be correct today probably. But I'm waiting for the cbfm to click over so I can see of it reads peak. Although I went ahead and assumed on my chart. I'll change it if it doesn't reflect that. So I'm planning getting at least 3 sessions in today. I really hope it works!!!

Ok Gdane, my test date is Feb 26th! And I am visualizing a BFP!!! This is it, if not I'm taking some time off I think. Until I can at least make head way for a fertility dr. But I believe this is it. Lol

I told dh that we are going to saturate the egg today. I'm like at least 4 times before I go to work tonight and then once tonight when I get off of work. That way there is no choice in the matter haha! We are finally home from post and now I can finally get a nap in! Yay

It's not the sore thing. My ovaries feel like they are going to explode...I feel BEYOND bloated. I know my temp today doesn't exactly count, but it was after 3+ hours of sleep and taken as soon as I opened my eyes though. How's that look for an O temp? LOL And my throat is hurting slightly, but I do believe that's just the exhaustion. BUT after my fit the other day I'm going to stop being negative and for ONCE BE POSITIVE! I'm not taking NEGATIVE for an answer! LOL GDANE YOU'RE COMIN WITH ME! ;) haha I love you ladies! Thank you for keeping me a little bit sane. Now it's time to go to work again...

I'll get on the positive train with you! :dance: lol I told you that would be sore

So FF didn't give me crosshairs but I KNOW (if successful) I did Ovulate because my ovaries were SOOOOOORE yesterday and they don't even hurt today. My temps are off with the bad sleeping patterns right now. So I'm not going to CARE about crosshairs lol. I told the boys to swim fast and strong and the first one to bust though the prize at the end would be awarded graciously. LOL And now I keep telling the egg to nestle in and get comfy that it's not going ANYWHERE for 9 months. Yeah I think I might have went a bit loony this time hahaha. What are you doing today Gdane?

Lol that it's funny whatever gets you pregnant huh!? I'm working. Anxiously awaiting tomorrow. Iui and tattoo! I have myself the hcg sot in the tummy last night

YAY! I'm so excited for you! This is going to HAPPEN! We're both going to be prego and then we can talk about all the stuff other people complain about. And how much we WELCOME all that "horrible" stuff you have to go though. I say bring it on in full force!!!! How did the HCG shot go? Did it hurt like super bad? And you have to post pics of the new ink! <3

I will! I've been posting stuff on my journal as to drawings and stuff and the picture of the needle with the HCG shot. I mostly put all my details in there since everyone kind of migrated out of here. Thats why I think you should start a journal. Anyhoo, the shot was fine! I almost threw up thinking about it but I was just psyching myself out lol. I didn't hardly feel it at all. It was the anticipation that sucked! And I can't wait to be bump buddies with all of you!

I have a journal but not on here. I guess I probably should get around to starting one since everyone is falling off the thread :( BOO

Finally! CD17 and I got my first peak! :happydance: So, relieved.. I didn't think it was gonna happen this month. Sounds like I'm pretty close to you girls in your cycles! When should I start counting dpo, today or tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->