...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

They look great Gdane!! Cant wait to get my christmas stuff out tomorrow!! WHOO!!

Gah, having a breakdown tonight. I have gained a few pounds and its making me sad. Would be different if I was gaining from a baby.. but nope. Just gaining because I cant stop eating.. :(

Has anyone ever tried honey and cinnamon for infertility? Dh and I are going to try it. Can't hurt! Plus out seems to have a lot of other health benefits.

https://www.leaflady.org/honey.htm

I know how you feel about the weight gain.i gained 25-30lbs since high school :(

Hey ladies, just popping in with an update. AF arrived today with a vengeance but I'm pleased because another couple of days of that and I'd have exploded. I did a HPT at 11DPO and it was a BFN so I knew I wasn't pg :nope:. Anyway, a 14 day LP is my longest ever so :thumbup: for that. And now I can organise my CD2/3 bloods so yay. SLH I'm taking Agnus Castus 100mg a day and I think that's helped. I also take a prenatal multivit with folic acid, omega 3 and CoQ10.

I'm ill with a head cold so it's a double whammy this weekend :growlmad:. I feel dreadful. AF + illness = not a happy keek.

Hope everyone's well Gdane (great xmas decos! Yay for peaks!), SLH, pook, lul, wookie, trying, apple blossom, mrs b, buckles, lekker...is that everyone?
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love the pics Gdane, thanks for sharing :) I read about the honey and cinnamon, I started doing it but then it fizzled out, I guess like everything has with me until I know whats happening. The only thing I have carried on with is the folic acid.

Hub is at work again this morning so just killing time until he comes home, :coffee: then we'll just probably chill together anyways :haha: all in all a lazy day for me today.

Hi girls,

Hope you are all ok? I've been reading the thread but just haven't had a chance to post! Think I had about 12 pages to catch up on!

Well AF is due to enter the house on Tuesday, and I haven't been symptom spotting, but have just had a big urge to take a test... I haven't done as im sitting on the sofa having cuddles with my dog, whilst watching toy story 3, great hangover tv!

Ive had a lovely weekend though, Friday night hubby and I went out for dinner, yesterday had a family photo shoot, as we are getting a print for my grandparents Christmas present, was very funny, then last night we had friends round for a few drinks and ended up drinking far too much wine and playing just dance on the wii until 3am, lol

Hope you have a lovely sunday xxx

Has anyone ever tried honey and cinnamon for infertility? Dh and I are going to try it. Can't hurt! Plus out seems to have a lot of other health benefits.

https://www.leaflady.org/honey.htm

I can't write a long message like I want to, but I just wanted to tell you that I eat honey almost everyday and cinnamon all of the time and I have never seen a BFP in the 11 months of trying.

Gdane, YAY for your peak yesterday. I can't remember if I told you that or not lol. Don't worry about your DH's sperm because as long as he has a normal count they will be fine if you bd every day. All it takes is one little guy or girl sperm to find that egg. My husband and I make fun of his sperm and my eggs all of the time LOL. We love to mimic them. We think they are stupid so we make funny voices and my DH pretends to be sperm and I pretend to be an egg LOL. I know we're ********d, but it's funny. I'm hoping and praying that this is your month. I don't want you to need to see an FS. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this is your month. Is there any way that you can get the twins a present without your sister knowing about it? Maybe give them their presents early? You could also maybe get all of the kids something cheap. I would sometimes buy christmas presents at the dollar store. You would be surprised at all the things our dollar stores sell here. I'm so happy that you're in the Christmas spirit. Maybe some of it will wear off on me. I loved your Christmas tree! It was very well decorated and it made me smile. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. As soon as we put up our tree I will take pictures of it. That sucks that your sister is with such a dick! It amazes me what people will put up with in a relationship. I look at my husband and I don't understand why some women like to be with men who abuse them, or are not nice to them. I have friends who stay with guys who are assholes and I don't understand it. Why be with jerks when there are so many nice men out there?

Tryinfor1, I'm sorry you're feeling down. Could it be the Clomid that is causing weight gain? When I went on Depo Provera I gained like 50lbs! It was awful. I used to be so skinny and then I went to being overweight and now I'm neither lol. People in high school used to make fun of me because I was so skinny.

Keekee, :hugs: I'm sorry about AF :( Damn her and her broom! I have high hopes for you this month though because your luteal phase got so much longer. I'm thinking maybe I should start to take those vitamins next month. All I'm taking at the moment is my prenatal vitamin. I'm hoping my doctor will do something that will help though.

Buckles, I hope you are well. I haven't seen you in a while and I was thinking about you. :flower: I used to love symptom spotting until I realized that they weren't symptoms LOL. I'm 100% positive that I'm not pregnant, but yet I'm still having symptoms LOL. I hope that your AF stays away. When are you testing?

Ah thanks SLH, I have been so busy, up its just been a bit hectic!

I am due to test on Wednesday, as for the past 8-10 months I've been testing before AF is due, so Ive made a conscious effort not to do that this month, if I'm late, I will then test. It feels a bit weird as I haven't POAS all month :)

I am sooooo excited about Christmas, we bought our christmas tree yesterday, and will be putting it up next weekend, after we return from our little break away in Cornwall. Need to start our Christmas shopping though, have no idea what to get my brother or my dad, arrrghhhhhh help.

Xxxx

KeeKee: Sorry AF came :hugs: but I'm glad you're taking it well. 14 day LP is awesome!! Let us know how your tests go. Hope you feel better soon.

MrsB: I'm going to try it. what doesn't work for someone, might work for someone else I was reading on the moonstone thread (i quit wearing my moonstone) But this girl that was trying for a year got pg after using honey and cinnamon. She lost the first then got pregnant again right away. Lazy days are good. I have had a lazy weekend. They're nice.

Buckles: :thumbup: for not SS or early testing! It sure starts to wear on a girl when you do it month after month. Then you feel dumb when you're not pg. :nope: I've been through that. Sounds like you had a great weekend. :happydance:

SLH: Thats really disheartening about the honey and cinnamon, but I haven't tried it and I'm willing to try pretty much anything at this point! I was worried about my DH"s sperm because it was borderline low. But I have had him on fertilaid so hopefully it's okay. Thats funny about what you and your dh do. You have to keep it fun other wise it's a horrible process. I'm so glad my DH is so good with being positive. Thank you for all your kind words, wishes and prayers. i really hope this is it too for all of us. I got all the kids ornaments last year, but it was easy because they were all really young. Now they're talking and walking and playing LoL. I'd feel like a cheapskate. I don't know what we'll do. I hope my christmas spirit rubs off on you guys. It makes me sad that you guys are not into it. :hugs: I can't wait to see a picture of your tree! My sister isn't with him, she just has two kids with him. The girl that he's married to is pregnant but my sister is still hung up on him for some stupid reason. You didn't do a AFM...how are you doing? anything new?

As for myself: I'm having a rough day. I'm like...numb. But sad at the same time. I don't know how to explain it. I don't want to do anything. I just kind of feel like it never will happen. I know I'm all over the place, happy one second, hopeless the next. I thought about going to church today but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't understand why if there is a God, why is he putting all of us through this and giving babies away to druggies and drunks? Blah. I'm not sure my temp is right because I went to bed way later than usual and didn't get 3 hrs of sleep then I double checked it when I was completely awake this morning and it said 94.7 so I don't know if I just thought I saw 97.7 or what it really was. I've never had a temp that low so I think I hit the button on accident again. I'm getting itchy :blush: down there again. So...looks like I have another yeast infection. I want to take the oral stuff instead of the vaginal..is that safe in the tww? My LH lines are pretty faint. So I hope I actually take a correct temp tomorrow and see if I actually ovulated. I really don't feel like Bding today but I feel like I should. :shipw:

*****My sisters coworker (has pcos, pregnant with twins after $500 iui) was supposed to meet with my for lunch to talk about what she did, but we all forgot about it. So I just said we could email each other and she said I could ask whatever questions I wanted. So, This is where you ladies come in. lets get a list together of questions to ask her.. Anything you think I should know and anything you ladies want to know. Lets get some answers!******

*****My sisters coworker (has pcos, pregnant with twins after $500 iui) was supposed to meet with my for lunch to talk about what she did, but we all forgot about it. So I just said we could email each other and she said I could ask whatever questions I wanted. So, This is where you ladies come in. lets get a list together of questions to ask her.. Anything you think I should know and anything you ladies want to know. Lets get some answers!******

Im lucky with this, I have two work collegues, one has PCOS and one has endometriosis (or however its spelt) and they both dont mind questions being asked, the one with Endo goes on a little and is hard to get questions out unless they are directly about her, but the one with PCOS is exreamly helpful, she unfortunatly lost twins this time last year after IVF but then they changed the rules and shes too young (below 30) to have another go. She is very open with some of us me included, and helps loads just by talking things over. Its good that you have found someone local to you that you can have a chat to :)

Tryinfor1, I'm sorry you're feeling down. Could it be the Clomid that is causing weight gain? When I went on Depo Provera I gained like 50lbs! It was awful. I used to be so skinny and then I went to being overweight and now I'm neither lol. People in high school used to make fun of me because I was so skinny.

?

No idea if it is the clomid. Very well could be though! Now that I think about it. People use to make fun of me too for being so skinny. Mama Long Legs is what they called me. Tall and lanky, like a daddy long leg. Lol. Annoying.

I just need to stop eating so much for a couple weeks and I will be back to my normal weight. Damn Holidays!!

How is everyone else doing?

GDane: Sorry you are having a tough time today. I know how you feel, we all do. So if you ever need to talk to anyone, we are all here and you have my cell phone number. :hugs:

AFM, cd7.. BORED. Lol. Woke hubs up to BD this morning and then gonna do it every other day until the first then everyday since he is leaving the fourth. Trying not to stress too much about it, I do hope that I ovulate before he leaves. WHICH MEANS SOMETIME THIS WEEK BODY!

Got my christmas decorations up also! They look wonderful! I am trying to send Max outside to hang the lights up but he keeps procrastinating. His ass is putting those lights up tonight! Then it is off to school tomorrow, after a week long break. I only have this week and next week and then the next week are finals. HOLY HELL. Then I will be a semester shy of being a senior in college. Although probably wont get to graduate for another four semesters as opposed to three. Damn my ignorance when I was a freshman! Finally getting the swing of college NOW in my junior year! NOT GOOD!

Hi! Can I butt in and join? :) im currently bidding on a CBFM at the minute on Ebay!! I guess you ladies would recommend them hehe.xx

The more the merrier ferens. Welcome! good luck on the bidding! whats your story?

Gdane, A big :hugs: to you. I totally understand how you feel. I think it's a normal reaction when TTC'ing to feel up and down and all over the place. I sometimes have high hopes and then sometimes I find myself researching adoption. Deep down in my heart I know that it will happen for the both of us. I don't understand why bad people seem to pop out babies like crazy, but then people like us are having such a hard time. It also makes me question God. That sucks that you keep getting those infections. I think that it would be fine to take oral medication in the 2ww. I'm sure people who aren't trying take things all of the time without even knowing they're pregnant and everything is fine. Have you looked on google to see if it is okay to take during pregnancy? Even if it's not I would take it. I don't know what to think of your temp lol. You'll get a clearer picture of what's going on tomorrow. My lines were very faint this month too for some reason. I find that sometimes they are faint and sometimes they are dark. I think this is the reason why my monitor got messed up, well that and the fact that I fed it used high sticks lol. You bd'd a lot, so I think you are safe to take a break. You are very right when you say what works for others may not work for me. I don't ever eat honey and cinnamon together so maybe that's what my problem is. It was a very interesting article. I'm glad you ditched your bracelet LOL. I don't believe that a bracelet would work. That sucks that you couldn't go to lunch and chat about IUI's. I have no idea what you could ask her. Are you thinking of going to the same place she is? You could ask her about the staff and the facilities. I'm sure you could ask people on this forum about the procedure itself. Pookabear might be able to answer questions for you because she had it done. One question you could ask her is if they do a double insemination. I have read on this forum that some clinics do them and some don't and I think have read that at my fertility clinic they don't give you an option, you have to have 2 of them done which would be totally fine with me if it ever comes down to that. I don't think the price differs much either, but I could be wrong. I think you have succeeded in putting me in the Christmas spirit. I told DH that we are going to put up the tree on the weekend and I'm going Christmas shopping this week.

Buckles, I'm glad that you had fun last night. I see that video game on TV all of the time and I want one lol. I also have brothers that I have to get for and I have no idea what to get them. How old are your brothers? Mine are 23 and 27. My one brother is gay so maybe I'll get him something pretty LOL. My other brother loves hockey, so I might get him something to do with that. I'm just not sure though. I usually get my dad clothes.

AFM, I don't have much going on. I managed to get fertility friend to be right about my ovulation day. All I had to do was take out my temperature from 1dpo and it gave me crosshairs for CD16 which is when I ovulated according to the doctor. I did have to wake up an hour earlier that day, and even though I used the calculator (something I never do), I think it may have screwed up my temperature. I'm going to get my progesterone tested tomorrow since I will be 7dpo and I can't wait to get the results. There are signs by the blood work lab that says if you get your blood taken before a certain time they will have the results on the same day. I'm sure my doctor will have them when I see him on Tuesday. I'm excited.

So I just tried eating honey and cinnamon and I almost threw up. I love honey and love cinnamon but the cinnamon about burned my mouth off! I'm going to try and mix it and see if that helps

Hi! Can I butt in and join? :) im currently bidding on a CBFM at the minute on Ebay!! I guess you ladies would recommend them hehe.xx

Welcome.

The CBFM is very sensitive. It picked up my LH surge as soon as my blood work did. It peaked before any of my OPK's went positive. It also detects estrogen, so it gives you an idea of when your LH is going to surge. I have been using it for 6 months and am still not pregnant yet, but I have issues.

We must have been writing at the same time! I dont get why it grossed me out so much I am drinking cinnamon tea with honey in it right now! Lol

Its crazy about the moonstone though there are alot of girls that got their bfp on that thread..like i said, I try anything. Lol. Yes the doctor is the same one my doctor wants to refer me to. I would definitely would do two eggs. I really want twins :)

Can't wait to see your test results!

We must have been writing at the same time! I dont get why it grossed me out so much I am drinking cinnamon tea with honey in it right now! Lol

Its crazy about the moonstone though there are alot of girls that got their bfp on that thread..like i said, I try anything. Lol. Yes the doctor is the same one my doctor wants to refer me to. I would definitely would do two eggs. I really want twins :)

Can't wait to see your test results!

I love them, but I think I would gag if I took them together lol.

I think the moonstone is just a coincidence, but that is weird how lots of women got their bfp's. I wonder how long they were trying for. I'm coming up to a year now and it's hard. I'll never remember last time this year I was hoping and praying for AF to start so I could start trying, and then in December it came lol. It's funny how time just flies by.

With the insemination, I didn't mean eggs. I meant that they would put semen in you twice on different days instead of just once. I hope you don't end up like Kate what's her face from Jon and Kate plus 8 lol. Well, if that's what you want I hope it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->