...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Have any pictures?
hun it was very faint and would not have showed up on camera, im just not getting my hopes up as did a frer straight after and bfn, i had some very mild af cramps yesterday but today totally different feeling, my tummy is very bloated like im already pregnant:haha:

Gah I hate ICs. I took one at 12dpo at night and I swear there was a faint line. But I got af the next day. I have heard of that happening to a few other girls with ICs too. All faint lines . One girl thought that maybe they are making them so sensitive, and because the LH hormone is almost identical, that the test is possibly picking up LH and causing a false positive. I do hope yours was real though. ICs are more sensitive than FRERs I think, right? Do you have any more ICs?

A bfp would be a lovely way to end November and make December a lucky thread for the rest of us. :) Well, except me if I dont ovulate before cd14.

Gah I hate ICs. I took one at 12dpo at night and I swear there was a faint line. But I got af the next day. I have heard of that happening to a few other girls with ICs too. All faint lines . One girl thought that maybe they are making them so sensitive, and because the LH hormone is almost identical, that the test is possibly picking up LH and causing a false positive. I do hope yours was real though. ICs are more sensitive than FRERs I think, right? Do you have any more ICs?

A bfp would be a lovely way to end November and make December a lucky thread for the rest of us. :) Well, except me if I dont ovulate before cd14.
Yes i think your right Tryin, the ic was 10miu which yes is very sensitive, the frer say 5-6 days before your period is due but my lp is only 10 days so not sure that would count, im going to wait to see if af shows tomorrow:wacko: my reading says i would have a november bfp and find out by the end of that month:dohh: fingers crossed.

Have any pictures?
hun it was very faint and would not have showed up on camera, im just not getting my hopes up as did a frer straight after and bfn, i had some very mild af cramps yesterday but today totally different feeling, my tummy is very bloated like im already pregnant:haha:

First of all I'm freaking out believing that someone here FINALLY may have a BFP. I can't explain to you how excited I am at the moment reading all of this. There are some IC's that are more sensitive than FRER's. Maybe the IC is picking up the hormone before any FRER will. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm thinking that it was a real bfp. Did you use FMU? I'm going to google tests now lol.

Goodluck Lul, lets hope your prediction is right.

Sorry I havnt been commenting on here this thread has so much activity and i just cant keep up with you all as my head is full of air at the mo :haha:

I have been trying to keep up with reading though :hugs:

Good luck Lull! I hope you are the first o get your bfp! Then come back and sprinkle some of that dust on us!

When is everyone testing in December? I am December 22!

Have any pictures?

First of all I'm freaking out believing that someone here FINALLY may have a BFP. I can't explain to you how excited I am at the moment reading all of this. There are some IC's that are more sensitive than FRER's. Maybe the IC is picking up the hormone before any FRER will. I don't want to get your hopes up, but I'm thinking that it was a real bfp. Did you use FMU? I'm going to google tests now lol.
Bless you my dear SLH:hugs: Please dont get too excited yet as i dont want to let anyone down:nope: i did use fmu hun and unfortunately it was my last ic, i have one more frer and 2 digi's on standby:haha: its just that i have suffered so many painful cramps the last few months ttc and hardly anything this month, when shall i test again do you think? im really hoping and praying that the evil witch stays away tomorrow, im normally suffering af type cramps by now but instead im having a tight feeling in my stomache and had some weird twinges that i have not had this close to af:coffee:

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I can't help it. I thought something was up too when you said earlier that you weren't having cramps and you seem to always have them. All those symptoms you are experiencing seem like actual real symptoms. I would test tomorrow if I were you, but that's only because I'm impatient. I'm not sure if 24 hours is enough time to go from no line to a line, but I have no idea because I have never ever had a second line, even on an IC. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and am looking forward to seeing 2 lines.

I'm trying not to get too excited, but I can't help it. I thought something was up too when you said earlier that you weren't having cramps and you seem to always have them. All those symptoms you are experiencing seem like actual real symptoms. I would test tomorrow if I were you, but that's only because I'm impatient. I'm not sure if 24 hours is enough time to go from no line to a line, but I have no idea because I have never ever had a second line, even on an IC. I'm keeping everything crossed for you and am looking forward to seeing 2 lines.
Im impatient too:haha: very very impatient Lol, it was sunday morning i did the test so in the morning it will have been 2 days:winkwink: dh is in the mood for bd'ing but no frikking chance:haha: not until i know as i dont want any tampering going on up there until i know Haaa:haha: i will see if my temp goes up in the morning and if it does i will test with fmu:winkwink: Thankyou for being excited for me:hugs:

Im impatient too:haha: very very impatient Lol, it was sunday morning i did the test so in the morning it will have been 2 days:winkwink: dh is in the mood for bd'ing but no frikking chance:haha: not until i know as i dont want any tampering going on up there until i know Haaa:haha: i will see if my temp goes up in the morning and if it does i will test with fmu:winkwink: Thankyou for being excited for me:hugs:

If you tested 2 days ago, I would test tomorrow morning. You should get a positive by 10dpo, though some people get them much later.

I wouldn't rely on your temps because they are so erratic. Even if it drops low, I dont' think that would mean anything.

Wow, I'm super excited too! Hurry up and test and have everything crossed for you xxx

Morning ladies! :hi:
I'm off work sick so have some time to read BnB :thumbup:.

OMG lul I am excited for you too! I hope those are all good signs and I pray you get your much wanted BFP :hugs:. That would just be amazing.

SLH thanks for stalking my journal! So happy to see you on there :hugs:. Is it your appointment today? GL for that if it is, hope everything goes well for you.

Gdane, pook, buckles, mrs b, lekker, tryin, apple blossom :hugs::hugs::hugs:.
I'd love to write a long post but my head is about to explode. I'll be catching up with y'all later ladies.
Love you all! xxx

Hi Ladies:flower:

Did a frer and BFN:cry: im hoping it is still too early as no af cramps at all.

Hope everyone is not too dissapointed.

Sorry to hear your poorly Keekee and i hope you get better soon:hugs:

Test lull! hope you feel better keekee thanks apple blossom! How ma ny days for you? I'm so excited gf for you!

I faked a couple temps just to get cross hair....those are the ones I stupily missed and so I'm 3dpo

Lull, it's impossible NOT to be a little excited!!! However, I won't instill false hope, as I know that AF is also due today...

As fas as IC hpts go, 10 miu is way more sensitive than FRER's at 25 miu...but, hcg doubles every other day, so you should be fine to test this morning with FMU. IC's are fine in my book! As far as the theory that they're too sensitive, and could actually be detecting LH instead of hcg, it's impossible, as hpt's ONLY detect hcg. OPK's are more ambiguous, as they can mistake LH for hcg, and the other way around, but this doesn't happen until long after a regular hpt would give you an undeniable positive.

I'm really hoping this is it for you!!! A line is a line, honey, but definitely retest and let us know what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->