...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Thanks for your replies :)

Aww love that sweater, so cute!!

Tryin- Hey, I just read about your beta levels. What I do find odd, is that at some point, your HCG would have had to be around 50 or above to get a bfp on a digi Clearblue test. I need to recheck this, as maybe they're now 25 miU, and not 50 miU/ml.

Please relax. I know this is easier said than done. I've been down the terrified route before, and unfortunately my situation didn't turn out well. Personally, I feel you have nothing to worry about. I know your hcg levels are doubling...my gut tells me they are, or you would probably be having some miscarriage symptoms by now, seeing as you're so early in the pregnancy. HCG isn't going to be very high 13/14 dpo...this is basically when you would have missed your period...tomorrow will give you a much better indication of what's going on.

But, I do have to tell you, that if you get your hcg done tomorrow, and your levels are not doubling as they should be, and your practitioners feel that a miscarriage may be impending, please understand this:

What will happen is what was destined to happen from the beginning...there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to stop it if you learn you're miscarrying. You did not CAUSE it, and it is NOT your fault. This was a very hard reality I had to face, and it still haunts me today.

The best advice I was given when I was in limbo waiting to find out the status of my pregnancy, was from my mother-in-law. She told me to "Let go, and let God." This is absolutely the truth. I apologize if you're not a spiritual person, but I am, and the fact remains that what will be will be, and it is not up to us to control or change the hands of destiny. What we can do TODAY, is to be grateful for what we have TODAY. And TODAY, there's a baby growing inside of you. Tomorrow, we don't know what will happen. Be thankful for what has happened, no matter the outcome. And put the outcome completely in God's hands, and praise Him for giving you the ability to accept whatever His will is for you and this pregnancy.

Honestly, I think you're fine. I would just bet by tomorrow your hcg will be soaring. Kick your feet up, have some decaf tea or coffee, watch the tube, take a nap, and take care of yourself. It's going to be fine either way, honey. I know the alternate is not fine with you (is it with anyone, really?), but we have to accept what comes.

Take care, and please keep us updated.

Thanks wookie. I actually used a CVS digi.. not a clearblue. That might have something to do with it. I got my level checked the same day as my positive so my levels were around 34 when I used the test and when I got them tested.

I am just trying to keep my head up and hope for the best. I haven gotten out of bed all day. I am not sure how I will react if it doesnt end well.

Tryin',

I could slap that nurse for telling you your HCG is low! But I'm not surprised she did, I have been told the same thing before. Most of the general population does not test as soon as we do while TTC. So by the time they realize oh yeah.. the 'ol period is late.. They are already several weeks pregnant.

You basically got positive urine test as soon as humanly possible. Like I told you in the message I sent you, my first betas were all under 100 because I POAS starting at 10 DPO. I have had doctor's urine tests come up negative while holding a handful of positive home pregnancy tests. LOL. The home pregnancy tests these days are super sensitive and many show positive results at lower HCG levels than indicated. I have seen mention of positive FRERs at less than 20.

As for being worried about loss, it's normal to be worried. I know how that goes. I have lost 3 babies. It's not like you can take a peek in your uterus to check in on the baby. You probably don't feel symptoms yet. It's a total pain in the arse, isn't it?
You ARE pregnant right now though. Take comfort in that. That's all you can do. Enjoy today because you are growing a sweet baby. Before you know it, you will feel pregnant and in a few short weeks you should be getting an u/s (I'd assume) and soon after that you'll be able to hear the sweet little heart beat.

Well, bad news here. Called DH, and he's at home in bed not feeling well.

UGH. This is never going to work out for us.

Oh no Wookie. :( Maybe he will feel better later tonight.

Oh my days, I have come over so sick in the last hour! Feel horrendous! Going to sleep it off hopefully

Mrs. B- I hope it subsides soon! Feel better, dear!!

Well, guess who just BD'ed? MOI!!!!!

Legs on the wall for 40 min., and off to finish holiday shopping!!!!

DH feels like total CRAP, so I feel sort of guilty....oh, who the hell am I kidding!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wookie im the same boat! Dh is sick and I'm in my fertile period. Going to jump him in the morning. Hope everyone feels better soon

I'm confused on what to do. I just checked my cp and its super fertile....but I wanted to do it every other day and dh has a bad cold. What should I do?

I may be the wrong one to ask about this, since I just jumped on DH in the middle of his illness...erm...go for it??? LOL!!!

But seriously, you could TRY, and if he isn't up for it, you could probably wait until tomorrow. I say try to catch the egg, if an opportunity arises. And if he's up to the task, great, and if not, you can postpone the attempt until the morning...

Good luck! My DH has been barely functional since our session in the bedroom this afternoon...I hope I didn't make it worse!

I jumped him and do not regret it ;) besides that it was awesome sex I would say I'm 1dpo!

Cheers to us ladies who jump our hubbies on their death beds in the name of getting knocked up!!!! LOL!!!

Best of luck, Tryin'.

In the meantime, try to relax. Easier said than done, I know.

Good luck to you, Tryin'.

It cracks me up that some of you ladies also jump your hubbies. There's been times where I have told DH to just lay there and I'll do the work. No matter how crappy he's felt, he's NEVER declined. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->