...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Just what I was dreading...spoiled wench sil N announced shes 15 wks along merry fricken christmas.

:hugs: Try not to let it spoil you day. Lots of love, Merry Christmas xx

Oh my goodness. You know how we decided on fertility treatments right?? Well my parents and older sister made me bawl this morning. I don't even know why I started crying so hard but everything just over took me when I opened it. I was so embarrassed and made them feel bad, but it meant alot and I just...I don't know It meant a lot to know they're behind us ya know?
https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i474/Ahlersta/photobucket-1385-1324820634666.jpg

Just what I was dreading...spoiled wench sil N announced shes 15 wks along merry fricken christmas.

Are you sure she wasn't joking? LOL. Was this a different SIL? Don't let her ruin your day. Just remember that soon it will be your turn.

That's such a lovely present your mom and older sister made for you. I hope you don't ever have to use any of the money from the baby fund and it happens naturally. That's good that you have so much support from your family, and I'm sure they will try to help you out financially as much as possible. Aren't families great? My MIL has offered to pay for IVF for me if it comes down to that. I doubt it will though.

I thought I needed a break from this place, but I missed you guys way too much.

I'm 12dpo right now and don't even feel AF, so I'm so HAPPY that the progesterone has worked and gave me a normal luteal phase. I don't even care if I get a bfp this month or not. I'm just happy that I'm going to have a normal luteal phase for once.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great day!

No she wasn't joking...Thats awesome I hope you get abfp! Fxd for you! When are you going to test?

My gut is telling me that I'm not getting a bfp this month. I have to test though because I need to know if I should stop the progesterone. I'm going to test tomorrow. I figure that on 13dpo a test should be accurate. I tested at 9dpo and got a bfn, so I'm not that confident for this month. I'm just happy that I'm not having a red Christmas this year lol.

It looks like taking clomid earlier made you O earlier. That's awesome. Your chart is looking promising too.

Yeah I won't get very exited about my chart until 11dpo because I have had an implantation dip and triphasic chart and it didn't result in bfp. I think this might be it for you but if it isn't I'm glad the progesterone is working. 9 dpo is too early so that bfn for you doesn't mean crap! The clomid made me ovulate earlier because I took it cd 2-6 I'm hoping that change and fertile cm vitamins will do the job.

I hope the change with Clomid and the fertile stuff does the trick. Your husband takes it too, right? My husband had to stop taking his zinc because it was making him sick.

What are you doing for Christmas today? I put a few christmas pictures on my blog if you want to see them.

https://ourjourney2parenthood.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-2011.html

Yeah my hubby is taking fertile aid hes not taking as much as is recommended but one is better than none. I love your pictures especially the dog he looks like just kill me now lol

My cat is still meowing...no medical reasons for it. Has him checked out last week. We had breakfast at my parents opened gifts and came to church. Might have to go to his parents again and his grandparents but he doesn't want to so we will see. My parents are making steak and I really don't want to hear about both of his sisters pregnancies. What are you up to?

Gdane- I love the baby fund your mom and sister made. What a sweet and touching gesture! That is wonderful that they're showing you so much support and love, as all of the pregnant ladies around you are making it that much more tough for you...

Well, kitty is healthy...so that's good? LOL! He will settle down, I swear. You have a chatty kitten, but he'll mature a lot, and hopefully pipe down with the vocalizations over the upcoming months. Patience is necessary...just remember you may end up with a colicky cranky newborn soon! No quiet time there, either! LOL!!! The kitten is indirectly preparing you for motherhood!

SLH- I've missed you tons! Bah, a bfn at 9 dpo is sooo normal, it does not mean you're not up the spout!!! Hardly ANYONE gets a bfp that early, and I don't care what other ladies say across the internet! But, if you're happy with a longer luteal phase due to your progesterone, that's awesome too! Yet ANOTHER detail that will bring you closer to your bfp...it's going to happen very soon. I just have a strong feeling for you!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did...it was the nicest Christmas we've had in years!

I'm really trying not to symptom spot, but I do feel wierd this month. I'm supposedly 5 dpo according to my temps, but could be 3 dpo, according to my monitor peaks, and opk's. I took my prenatal yesterday morning, and within 20 minutes, was nauseous, and ended up barfing. It typically agrees with me. My nips are getting sore twinges, and I'm exhausted. But, the one thing that stands out to me is the wierdness in my abdomen. I typically have only had ovulation pains on my right side...and they were isolated. However, I'm having them on both sides at random times, and they sometimes radiate across my lower abdomen. This is very similar to how I felt when I actually was pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up, but the way I'm feeling, it's hard not to. It's definitely different. I am NOT going to test. I'm just going to wait for af to arrive...I sure hope she doesn't.

I'm getting my first progesterone and prolactin tests tomorrow...already getting anxious about the needles.

Good luck wookie!
My mom actually pulled me aside and said once they get back on their feet (my dad just got a super awesome paying job) they want to put money towards our treatments. I cried again.

Gdane- That's amazing!!! A new baby is not only a gift to your life, but to theirs, too. They want a new grandchild! ;) It's awesome!

Gdane, that is so sweet of your family. My Christmas gift was family drama. :(

SLH, 9 dpo is likely to be neg even when pregnant. Most eggies are just implanting around then.

AFM, I am 10 dpo (if I count O as 2nd peak on CBFM). I think we caught the first pp egg! I got a super faint positive on a wondfo and a regular clear blue. Yesterday the tests were stark white. I got a neg on clear blue digi but it's probably too early to make it pos. I am trying to stay calm as I have a history of m/c.

Tryin' how are you doing? When will you get your next beta result?

Wookie, good luck! I hope this is your cycle for BFP!

Hope you all had a fabulous Xmas! I got spoilt rotten by my husband, lots and lots of lovely presents, just need to find a home for them all. I've had a bit of a tidy up of my clothes, and the charity shop have 3 sacks.

AF is due today and nothing so far, yesterday i was so emotional, i cried as i couldnt fibd anything to wear... (i hadnt cleaned my wardrobe till this morning) and then when we got to my mums, i just kept crying on and off, also was SO itchy, all over my body!! Ive akso had very very vivid dreams the last 3 nights, feel ok and feel as if she may appear but I'm going to stay positive! I have a clearblue digi sitting in my drawer.... But hubby won't let me test just yet. Itching to

Berryboo- I hope you did catch the first pp egg? I wish I were having my third or fourth kiddo by now...I'm 33, and apparently getting pregnant is tougher for me. I'm still hoping and praying for baby #1!!! It would be completely awesome if that digi turned positive in the next few days for you, dear! Give little Oliver a sweet little brother or sister!

Buckles- It's probably better to wait to test, sweetie. I know it looks like there's a ton of women on the web that get BFP's as early as 8-12 dpo...but the reality is, is many, many ladies have to actually miss their period before a test will be positive. Since AF is due today, I'd wait another 2 days to test if AF doesn't show up. Good luck, and I hope this is it!

I'm happy to hear that the holidays were nice for everyone, minus any family drama, of course.

AFM, got my progesterone and prolactin drawn yesterday...OUCH!!!! And submitted a semen sample to the lab also. For more on that, please see my SA thread on the regular TTC forum. I'm jus praying our sample made it on time to be valid! Should get my blood results today, hopefully. SA results within a week, hopefully.

I'm either 5 dpo, or 7 dpo. Depending on if you want to believe my chart or my monitor. I tend to believe my monitor.

I do have a question...I'm really starting to see that my charts are similar each month. Since this chart is similar to last month's chart's post-ovulatory temps, does that indicate that pregnancy is unlikely, or does it matter more that the temps will eventually stay elevated, and I'll miss a period?

Wookie i would think the elevated temps are more important. I had a great christmas too. Lots of cool presents and my mom blabbed to everyone we were pregnant. Lol. Im going for another beta today and should get the results tomorrow. Im pretty scared. Im also changing my doctor. My regular obgyn is an ob and i would prefer an md. Not that there is anything wrong with an ob its just what i prefer.

Sorry i havent been on much. My computer is crap and im typing on my tablet and it takes forever!

How are you all?

Hey, Tryin'!

How have you been feeling, kiddo? Any symptomish stuff yet?

Best of luck on the beta - you know we love good news on here, and we're praying everything is fine.

Wookie, I'm sorry you had to be poked. Ever since I have lived at the fertility clinic (lol), I have had to be poked and probed daily for days. The first time I went they took 30-40 vials from me and my arm was sore for a couple of weeks :( Luckily for me I don't mind needles, or I would have a problem. Even though I have crappy veins and they always have to poke me more than once, I still don't mind it. It's the probing that I hate lol. If you need to get poked again you should try to think of something nice. Whenever my fertility clinic is hurting me I just dream about being a mom and having children and that seems to take my pain away. When we took our semen sample at home and brought it in, the results weren't that great. It took us a half an hour to get it to the clinic. When we did a repeat sample at the clinic it was fine. I'm not sure if that had to do with the fact that my husband has stopped taking boiling hot daily baths, or if they died on the car trip to the clinic. If you don't get good results don't panic just do another one at the lab if you can. I'm guessing since you have been pregnant before that your husband shouldn't have a low count. I hope all of your tests come back normal. Please update us. Just because your chart is similar every month doesn't mean that you are not pregnant. I have noticed when When I look at peoples charts most of the time their pregnancy charts and ovulatory charts have the exact same pattern. I'm not sure if the elevated temps mean anything or not. In September I had abnormally high temperatures. I thought for sure it meant something good, but it didn't lol.

Gdane, that's wonderful that your parents want to help you. I'm sure they want a grandchild from you as much as you want a baby or they would have never said anything or made you that very pretty baby fund bank. I have noticed from your signature that your husbands SA is below average. If you have to go down the IUI route I'm sure it would work because they wash your husbands sperm making them super sperm lol. I'm sure it will happen naturally for you though. FX'd it's this month.

Buckles, I would wait to test. Seeing BFN's suck! It would especially suck if it wasn't real. A clearblue digital might not work even if you are pregnant because the sensitivity is lower.

Berryboo, I hope you did catch the egg. What's a pp egg? Seeing a faint line has to mean something because I have never ever seen a faint line. I think I would have a heart attack if I ever see a second line. This is beginning to seem like it will never happen. If you saw a faint line on a wondfo I don't think a digital would pick it up right now.

Tryinfor1, I'm glad you are doing well. I worry about you everyday. I pray that your baby sticks all the time. Don't worry about your progesterone being lower because from my understanding progesterone fluctuates a lot throughout the day. I bet your betas will be very high now. They would probably be in the thousands if they double every 48 hours.

AFM, I did another pregnancy test this morning and I have no idea why. Of course it was negative lol. It seems like the only time I'll ever get a positive is when I get the trigger shot :( Oh well, that's life I guess. On the bright side, my luteal phase is longer. I'm pleased to say that I'm 14dpo right now and have no signs of AF coming. YAY for a normal luteal phase and a perfect cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->