• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Sorry guys! I totally got wrapped up in my journal yesterday. Going to come on here this morning but now you've seen... Thankyou x

No Doubt, do NOT give up. You need to see this through. It's definitely a journey, and it can be a very rough one at times emotionally. It is so hard, and I do know how you feel. You have to put some belief in your body, in the doctors, in the stories of others. I mean heck, look at Mrs. B!!! If she did it, so can you. Explain to me why I was pregnant last year, lost it, and now can't seem to get pregnant again for the life of me? Sometimes there's no rhyme or reason in this process. It's all about faith and hope, and picking yourself up after AF arrives, to face another brave attempt. You can do it...don't let the baby blues win out.

Relax gdane...you should have noticed that my post was before hers and I actually congratulated her on her journal. Really?!?!? Why would I even do that? I may be feeling emotional right now and yeah, I did come here to vent as I thought this group was about support, but I do know how to be happy for someone else. I would never do that, especially about something so precious as a baby, and to be honest it's insulting that you think I would do that.

With that being said, mrsb I hope that you know that wasn't directed towards you and I really am happy and excited for you.

Thanks wook for your kind and supportive words and for your understanding.

No doubt I wasn't meaning to overlook your post. I was feeling sorry for myself and trolling the positive test page, saw Mrs B's pic, and popped over to post/fuss at her. And I didn't even read your post like the bad person that I am. I honestly don't know what to say to make you feel better as I don't even know what clomid does as I've never been on it. I'm very sorry things hurt like they do. From my experience my AF is awful and I don't get any options to make the pain go away. The only thing I know is about the heating pad and alot of HOT baths. I wish I could relate to you on the clomid thing. But I can't. I sincerely apologize for being insensitive and not posting to you last night.

Bah, feel free to correct me, No Doubt, but perhaps the "Whatever" post was because you wanted someone to listen to you, and you needed to be heard. Did you feel a bit ignored or passed over?

I just wanted there to be a bit of clarification, so that perhaps other members don't take it wrong or take it in an insulting manner, if that was not your intention.

Lekker, you did nothing wrong! We're all excited for Mrs. Momma B...she's renewed hope to the CBFM Relaxed girls. That's our first BFP from a veteran poster to the thread, I think. It's an encouragement to the rest of us, definitely.

No Doubt, those hormones can really put us in a funk. Things may look and feel differently in a week or so.

:hugs: to all of us.

I'm in quite the funk myself and kinda went off on facebook about it lastnight. This past week I have seen about 10 announcements on my facebook wall from really close friends. I've gotten 3 phone calls, along with about 5 ultrasounds from friends too. And I just SMILE and Congratulate them as I would hope they would me. I'm sorry if I'm not in the best of spirits about everything but that's why I did congratulate Mrs B because she's been on this road/thread for a while now and for her that's a HUGE deal. She isn't some kid who just got knocked up on the first try like half of the people I know. So she seriously deserves a CONGRATS!!!!! And I'm sure last month was tough for all of us with Tryin (who I hope is doing ok and we miss her :( )and then the two brand new posters who both got their BFP's pretty much as soon as they joined the thread. And not being mean but they haven't been back since. My heart hurts, my soul is exhausted, and my mind is blurry. I'm not venting and I'm not looking for anyone to feel bad. I'm just explaining why I'm not exactly paying close attention to everything.

I'm not the only one that thought that. I think it may help you to start a journal.

I'm sorry you are feeling crappy lekker. We've all been there.:hugs: I feel the same about those brand new girls. I'm not sure if Tryin wants me to tell you guys or not but I know you all miss her so I will let you know she is planning on popping in tomorrow and starting a new journal. She's waiting on her AF to start and or ovulate so she can NTNP. her Hubby wants a baby still and so she is going to take her supplements and whatnot and maybe do opks and if she doesn't get regular cycles back her doc will put her back on clomid.
:dust: to us all.

Relax gdane...you should have noticed that my post was before hers and I actually congratulated her on her journal. Really?!?!

Your post was directly after lekkers congrats on mrsb's bfp. I'm not that stupid to not realize that mrsb posted after you but thank you for thinking so.
so.

You posted about your crappy day.
Someone said congrats to MrsB about her BFP
You said whatever...

How else is one to take that?

Can I ask HOW do you get put on clomid?

I went to my doctor because I was not having regular cycles. Showed her my charts and she loved them! :thumbup: She agreed something needed to be done so she scheduled me for an HSG and SA if those were ok she was putting me on clomid and that's what happened. If you're ovulating strong and on regular schedule there is no need to go on clomid. A lot of people get pregnant on clomid but some do not. (Case in point: Me)

Aww you guys made me :cry:

I must admit, yes I did feel hurt by the whatever, the timing wasn't great you have to admit, even if you didn't mean it like that!

I am truly sorry I didn't come an post straight away but I posted in my journal because I was in shock, I didn't even plan to test, my temperature dropped ant I tested at night time on an IC and got a very faint line, I needed support, luckily, I got that and then got excited and had to take my FRER, which was amazing!!

I am so grateful for the support from you all and I am sorry if anyone feels uncomfortably with the announcements but I know everyone would like everyone to be happy for them if they were in the situation, so I really do appreciate your kind words xx

Lekker, I went to my docs, seems to be the first step over here. Do you think your ovulating? x

Really happy to hear that Tryin is ok :) I keep thinking about her

There is absolutely no way we are not happy with you! All of us better announce our bfps on here!! We were talking about those two that came and two days later got their bfps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->