• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

No Doubt...good symptoms! I guess the only way to know would be to test, honey. You could hold your pee for about 4-5 hours (try not to drink too much), if you've already peed your first morning urine. 13 dpo SHOULD give you an accurate answer, although it wouldn't be unheard of to get a bfp later.

Good Luck!!!

Well, I got crosshairs, and I think they're a day off... I think I ovulated on day 16, not day 15, but either way, it's fine. So, I'm 2 or 3 dpo, most likely 2. I'll probably just manually override the crosshairs, but whatever.

Good morning...happy Sunday!

Wookie, In your signature you write what you want to appear, then highlight it, there Is a like button above here (world with a chain) click that whilst your words are highlighted. this is where you paste in your link.

To get the bit you paste, once you have started your journal, in one of the dropdowns to the left there is a bit to give you your link to use as above.

Give It a go! Will help in more detail if you need it, I'll come on computer as I'm on my phone right now

I normally try to post in the morning but I figured I'd wait until after the high point of my day. So let me just start by saying when I woke up this morning I wasn't in a good mood. My mom and I got into it last night and I hate when we argue. She's one of those people who is never wrong even when it's staring her in the face, and still won't admit admit or apologize. I've accepted that about her, but it would be nice if I felt like she cared about me ttc or supported me when I need it. We all know this journey is rough and sometimes I would like to be able to talk to my mom about it which she shows no interest in. Because she never had to deal with this, she can't understand why I want to do research on ttc and have tests done, and yada yada yada. All she ever says is it will happen when it's time. Thank God for you ladies and the few people that know I'm ttc. Without all of you, I don't know where I'd be emotionally. Then when I woke up I tested and of course it was a bfn. So needless to say I was really down, and last night I cried a lot so on top of it my eyes were puffy.

Anyway, I laid in the bed pretty much all day and had my appt with the fs this afternoon and I feel so much better. I told her about the light ovulation like feelings I've been having this cycle and that my progesterone levels this cycle were 115.7, and she thought it was possible that I could be pregnant and I may have tested to early. Still holding out a little hope there but not much.

The good news is, we are still going to do the clomid but this next cycle she is going to test my fsh and tsh on cd3 to make sure those levels are good for conceiving, and and the day that I get + on the opk I will go in for an ultrasound to check to make sure my follicles are maturing and blood work to make sure my lh and some other hormone ( can't remember the name) are what they should be. Then she said starting with the next day we will have to bd for three days. This is like a test run to make sure everything with me is working well, which she's assuming it is. And as long as it goes well then the next cycle we will do the same only the day after I get the + we will do insimination!

I'm excited about that cycle because the sperm will be used, it's done the same day as O, and the sperm are injected right into the uterus to give them extra help to get the egg. Luckily we are not at the IVF stage yet, which I'm hoping we can stear away from, and it's much cheaper. The insurance will cover everything else but the insimination itself which is $295. So if we have to do more than one round, it's at least an affordable option.

I'm feeling so much better now that I feel like we are moving along and it gives me more hope that I will get my bfp soon! She said that overall I'm healthy and to keep trying to lose weight and to take two tums a day for more calcium but other than that I'm good.

I know that we made the right choice with this fs and I'm just so excited about going forward. I feel more at peace about the situation. I just wanted you ladies to be the first I shared my first fs experience with!

Hugs and kisses and lots of :dust: to you all!

Wait...she tested your levels but didn't give you a blood test to see if you were pregnant? That's crazy! She should have just went ahead and tested you. I really hope this is the lucky month for you! :)

No, my obgyn had my progesterone tested last week...cause of the clomid. The fs didn't want to do any bloodwork because if af shows within the next couple of days I will have to do bloodwork anyway. All of the other levels I was talking about will be tested after af shows. If I was still freaking out about it, I would have asked her to, but seeing how I'm not and I don't like needles I wasn't going to push that...lol. But one way or another within the next week I will be having bloodwork done. The downside to all the bloodwork is that it's always hard to find a vein on me and unless you're really good or have drawn blood on me before, they have a hard time finding one and most of the time they have to readjust. All the bloodwork is done by them, but I like the nurse at my pcp's office. She always draws my blood, it barely hurts and she knows exactly where my one vein is...and that it's sideways, so she never has to readjust. I can be VERY difficult when it comes to stuff like this. Kind of went off on a tangent there...lol...sorry.

Oh I understand. See I know a lot of people don't like needles but I do. I guess you can say I'm a blood donor addict lol. I had to donate for myself before my back surgery since I was a minor or some crap. And I found out what it meant to donate to save a life and donated every chance they would let me. Althought I haven't been able to for a long time since I'm a tattoo addict now lol.

Lol Lekker. Although I don't like needles I too am in love with tattoos and piercings. But blood is completely different.

Morning to everyone else! It's been kind of quiet in here lately...lol. How is everyone?

No Doubt, that's wonderful!!! I hope it all works for you.

Lekker and No Doubt, I'm the same way, I HATE giving blood, but love tattoos and piercings. I had a TON of piercings when I was younger, but the only ones I kept were my navel, nipples, my 10g conches, lobes (they've been stretched, but did go back to normal), and my vertical clitoral hood. For tats, I've got one on my lower back, and one that covers my right foot.

When it comes to blood tests and needles and IV's, I freak out. I'm full of dread for Thursday, as I get my progesterone drawn then...eeek!

Wook did the clit ring hurt? I want one but I heard you have to wait like 6 weeks to have sex which is obviously not possible right now. I knew I should have gotten one on one of those drunken nights...lol.

No Doubt, it doesn't go through the actual organ itself, just the hood it hides in, and there are not a lot of nerves there at all. Just one sharp pinch, and it's done. Healing time is around 6 weeks, and yes, I had to abstain at the time.

So sorry to hear you and your mom got into it...I think our elders don't always get it. Back in their day, there was little if anything they could do to take charge of their bodies and fertility. Now that we know what we know, they just can't understand why we can't let nature take it's course like back in the day.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good...other than the cramping. Got on fb and found out that my nephews mother had her 2nd miscarriage in two years. I feel bad for her. But I will say it kind of put things into perspective. God knows what he's doing. I really don't think I could handle one let alone two. She is a strong believer so she's holding onto her faith to get through but I'm sure it can't be easy. She said that my nephew cried and that broke my heart. She got married around the same time as me so I guess her and her husband have been trying since they got married pretty much. Please pray for her. Thank you.

Hi girls,
I am so sorry that I havent been on here for a while, just had a quick catch up and sounds as if quite a bit has been happening.

well I'm out again this month, AF showed her ugly face today and I am really upset, definately having a bad day. I was surrounded by pregnant people on the train today which didnt make me feel good at all.

So this was month 21, and still nothing. Hubby and I have both had tests and they have come back all clear, we've been bd as much as possible, I've been taking my folic acid, and I really dont know what else to do, other than start temping, which I really didnt want to do as I think I'll get totally obsessed. Ive dug out my CBFM again this morning, and reset it, so I'll start POAS again.
I've also just booked another doctors appointment for tomorrow, hubby and I have both said we want the test done again, or at least give us another type of test as something is obviously wrong :(

Sorry for ranting.. but just dont know who to speak to about this!!
Love to you all
xxx

Buckles don't sorry, im sorry that you're down and there has been no bfp for yououafter that long.its good the tests came back clear but I dont blame you for retesting..when andwhat tests did they do?and have you considered seeing a fs? I knowit is expensive. Though. I wish I could make you feel better, I feel your pain as I think I have a problem with ttc too even though they say im fine. Tons of hugs to you hang in there girlie

I had the 21 ovulating tests and hubby had the sperm analysis, and all ay ok, so going back tomorrow at 9.30 tomorrow. Just so, so fed up and feel like giving up xxx

Buckles don't give up. Do some research and see what other tests are out there. Have they checked to make sure your tubes are open? Have they done blood work to test other hormone levels for you and your hubby? I know an fs can be pricy but you never know. I didn't think we would be able to afford it but our fs worked it so that our insurance would cover everything except the IUI itself which there is only $300. If everything is working ok that may be an option you. We are going on number 19 and they are telling us we are cleared too so on to the next option. Don't discount anything until you know for sure it's out of the question completely. You don't want to limit yourself and wonder what if. I say keep trying, do some research, call your insurance and if need be find a new doctor or an fs. Good luck...hope you feel better.

Hey, my ladies!!! Nothing new here.

I'm either 6 or 7 dpo, depending on whether you believe me, or FF.

Did BnB act up with anyone else in here yesterday, or was it just me? Red lettering, broken links, system errors, blah!!!

I'm in the uk, so it's slightly different as you need to be referred instead of just approaching a FS, unless you do it privately which is so so expensive.
We have only had the first tests done, and as they came back clear, we were never called back to the docs, hence our little trip tomorrow.

Hubby is telling me to chill but he is convinced something is wrong xx

Wook that happened to me yesterday.

Buckles I agree with the hubbs. Even if something is wrong it still doesn't mean you won't be able to conceive. And there is no point in worrying now since you're going to see the doctor. And they always say the same stupid thing to everyone..."If you're stressed that could be the problem" So at least don't let them see that. Just go to the doctor and see what other tests they want to do and wait for the results. You could always ask if needed when you would be referred. That may give you a little peace of mind.

That "stressed" comment always pisses me off.

Everybody is stressed about something. If you weren't stressed, you wouldn't be human. Having stress will not keep you from conceiving.

Hence the title of this thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->