• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

...No, relaxing will not get me pregnant...lucky CBFM girls!

Anything different is good tho? Means your cycle is different to what your used to which is ultimately what your looking for? I didn't realise you weren't due af until next week, your right to wait it out. You never know you may be suprised.

What do you use if anything to try pin point your ovulation? xx

True thanks mrs.b I honestly have been a slacker the last few months I quit my cbfm and I stopped chartingso these days I've just been going for it whenever, however I had ewcm early inmy cycle then when I got sick it went creamy so I thought I didn't o, then now itskind of ewcm like in a way,so I thought I didn't o or did super early, oh well ill just go w the flow like always, I wish I could get a bfp but I juast done see it..but your right different could be a goodthing, I have stopped workingout the last couple weeks too which iguess could affect everything.. the weird thing is, I never even look for symptoms anymore since I've gotten my hopes down about it never happening, hubs is due to get an sa and I need tomake an appt for that and I guess we will gofrom there, tata usually hurt toobut other thanthose few pains they don't yet.. guess only time will tell

I gave up, I still temped, but I just thought that the clomid wouldn't work and as they wouldn't test me this cycle, I just forgot all about it. Hubby had his SA last week! He hasn't even got the results yet :haha:
Then I just got up of the sofa on Saturday and quietly grabbed a test. woohoo!
I had itchy boobs that morning and looking back I had been weeing more but really I had no idea I was so shocked!

Hope that you get a little (good) shock too, hope you all do :)

I don't know how stopping exercises for just a short time would effect you that much?It may be that where you were ill it masked your symptoms of O, or like you said, the timing was different.. [-o<ing for you xx

Pook it's starting to sound a little promising! I really hope you get some good luck! :)

Um...Gdane...your chart is looking good! I've compared some of your charts on FF and usually by now you've had a little drop and all you've gotten is a rise this time. When do you plan on testing?

Same goes for Wookie. I'm basing my timing off of you two since we're on the same flow pretty much. According to my phone I'm due to start Wed. If I don't start by Thursday I'm planning on taking a test.

Thanks Mrs. B and Lekker I really hope I get luck to but dont want to get my hopes up! Been there done that many times, but havent even really though about it in a while...tonight at my bday party at my brothers they asked if i was still trying to have a baby but I didnt answer because they have 3 kids and maybe another on the way so I didnt even want to open up that can of worms lol so i kept quiet
Lekker, wookie and gdane I hope you all get that bfp too!!
The charts are all pretty! Now I wished I would have temped this month, i am going to take it in the morning just to see if I have pre o temps compared to normal then I will at least be able to figure if I od lol

heres my journal link
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...nal-took-me-long-enough-lol.html#post15304920

Even though I will be doing quite a bit of traveling late feb through early march I'm still going to try to temp as best as possible.

Pook, I don't know what to tell you on the CM thing...did you BD in a timely manner this month, at least every other day? It can be so confusing. I honestly don't know which is more confusing...the blind TTC methods (no charting, no opk's, etc.), or the opposite (CBFM, opk's, charting)...both have often confused the hell out of me. Our bodies loooovvvve to play tricks, eh? I'm so glad you now have a journal!!! Future stalker right here, ma'am!

Lekker- Hey! Thanks for the hope you've put in Gdane and my chart. I personally don't feel like it's going to be my month. I think my symptoms and chart are all due to Clomid.

And THAT being said, Mrs B.- Hey, my right boob is ITCHY!!!! I think it's progesterone. Did you have any lower back pain? I usually do post-ovulation, but this month it's KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Wooks, our bodies love making us crazy LOL
hope your well, get that bfp!!!
we only bd a clouple timesthis cycle cause I was sick and had totake 10 days of antibiotics yuck,but we did getsome sexy time inbeforeand after having pneumonia

Aww sorry Lekker, Many hugs to you! She is such a WITCH!!! I will follow your foot steps next week I'm sure!

Ladies it is so weird, I first noticed I was sick two weeks ago, it started with chills and a fever and no other symptoms....eventually it led to pneumonia and super high temps etc. I took antibiotics for 11 days and I have been feeling great and normal the last few days... but here is my problem tonight I still feel good but I have the chills again all of a sudden this whole evening... and Im cold, I am soooo hoping I'm not getting this again already??? please pray that I don't and that I am healthy and fine, such weird stuff lol

Pook haven't you been sick off and on for awhile? I am so so sorry you're sick again. I really hope you're feeling better soon. You gotta boost that immune system and tell those germs to go the hell on! :)

And THAT being said, Mrs B.- Hey, my right boob is ITCHY!!!! I think it's progesterone. Did you have any lower back pain? I usually do post-ovulation, but this month it's KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Wookie :) I had itchy boobs right before I found out, infact the morning of my positive test I was stood in my bedroom just itching my boobs for like 10 minutes! Hub thought I was strange, hope its a good sign for you too :thumbup:

AF got me :(

Sorry Lekker :hugs:

Sorry lekker. :( I'll be joining you in a few days :hugs:

Aww sorry Lekker, Many hugs to you! She is such a WITCH!!! I will follow your foot steps next week I'm sure!

Pook, Gdane ... wheres your positive thinking gone?? :hugs:

Ladies it is so weird, I first noticed I was sick two weeks ago, it started with chills and a fever and no other symptoms....eventually it led to pneumonia and super high temps etc. I took antibiotics for 11 days and I have been feeling great and normal the last few days... but here is my problem tonight I still feel good but I have the chills again all of a sudden this whole evening... and Im cold, I am soooo hoping I'm not getting this again already??? please pray that I don't and that I am healthy and fine, such weird stuff lol

Hope your not getting ill again Pook!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->