No Sex

Layla

Reaction score
Anyone else gone right off Sex?

I feel sooooooo guilty for Jase but i just dont want it lol

My sex drive dropped on Coby, but not as bad as this!

x

Hes had nout since the day we conceived :rofl: An don't I know about it lol

lol same here!

i said that i will prob get it back after the first Tri, we got in to bed last night and he was saying 'only 3 more weeks, only 3 more weeks' :rofl:

xx

LMAO I think my OH is thinking same although it's me whos said not long to wait to him - I'll get there an be still off the thought knowing his luck :rofl:

yeah thats what im worried about, what if all teh tiredness and sickness goes, but i still dont feel like it lol

x

Layla I was completely off rudies for the first 12 weeks, infact I was so irritable I hated being touched at all! - Which my Hubby didn't understand because I was the opposite with Ky.

Fortunately once I passed 12 weeks and the tiredness subsided, things have got much better.

OH went off me when I was pg. I was well up for it! I guess different people react in different ways!

I think sex is always difficult during pregnancy and when the baby is tiny. Men aren't always very understanding about it though - if the tables were turned they wouldn't feel much like it either!

xx

Gav has had it about 4 times since i been PG ...

I No like it!!!

Well I'm almost 15 weeks and my sex drive can't be seen for dust - I don't want to be kissed stroked or prodded! lol

yeah i dont mind the odd cuddle, but nothing more than that coz i feel suffercated (sp?)

I feel so bad for Jase :(

xx

Welcome to my world lol.

DH has been really understanding, and we've had chats about it etc.

First Tri went off a little probably due to previous history of miscarriages.
Second Tri built up again, had more energy but was never the same as before.
Third Tri If he comes anywhere near me I'll punch him in the crotch :rofl:

Cx

lmfao!! @ punch him in the crotch

only want this bubs then?
XXX

Whatever gives you that impression Imi :blush:

Cx

When i was preg with my little one i was really horny and we used to do it all the time but being pregnant with this little one i was alright but we havent had it for about 3 months and the last time we did it i was paranoid we would squash her and couldnt enjoy it even tho we havent had sex for the last 12 weeks im happy just having a cuddle but am sort of worried when the times comes that we will do it again i will be i dont know the word but you know when your start a new relationship and you have sex for the first time thats it nervous i know sounds stupid doesnt it lol xxx

well if u punch him in the crotch hun he may not have the equipment to do do in the future lol!!!

xxx

Hehe, let him get his end away tonight cause I want bubs here now, and he almost forgot which hole was which :rofl:

Cx

wow ..... ouch?? lol

poor bloke prob thinks any holes a goal lmfao!!!

xxx

we had it twice in my pregnancy and that was at 23 weeks and 40 weeks,my hubby is rare breed and doesnt particularly like sex but nor do I but when we do it it is very good. dave went off me when pregnant though,am going to grab him soon though just to see if things still ok,so you may see a BFP soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->