No sickness!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Should I just be lucky I don't have it?

I get the odd sea sick/dizzy feeling but thats it. Can't help think I wish I did although if I did I'd probably want it to go :lol: ... just seems to be one thing that worries me that I don't have at nearly 8 weeks!

Hey there wobbles be thankful you dont have it then with my last 2 i had it from 6wks to around 19/29wks with the odd bout of it after that but not much and this time so far all i feel is the sicky feeling but nothing else.

We have already spoke about it on msn but i will post in here too,

I had it really bad on Charlie, nothing on Ethan (only one day of feeling sick) and a bit of Coby.

Not everyone has it, your one of the lucky ones

x

I started miine at 9 weeks, so there is still time yet! it lasted until week 17 first pregnancy and week 23 second pregnancy. If it comes you'll be wondering wh you comlpained!

I know - I probably would be grateful in a normal calm situation but it's something I wish I did have :lol:

Oooo Lynnie thats a late sickness :shock: lol

i will gladly swap with you, i feel real bad at the mo :sick:

x

I know - I probably would be grateful in a normal calm situation but it's something I wish I did have :lol:

Oooo Lynnie thats a late sickness :shock: lol

It wasn't just the feeling sick either, it was the chuck your guts up every morning kind with Jonny and the chuck your guts up any time of day kind with Frankie. Made me realise I needed to clean my toilet more often!

You getting bad Layla?

Annnn niceeeee Lynnie :lol:

yeah, Jase huged me in bed and i heaved coz he touched my tummy, smells are really turning me and certain foods i cant touch, its really hard to know what and when to eat

x

Wonder if you having a girl then Layla!!!

Smells & foods are ok too for me ...

some days i think im having a girl, others i think im having a boy, i really cant tell this time which is strange, coz normaly i know right away

x

Char I wasn't sick once with Ky.

I often felt sick, but I never actually was. The nausea only lasted from about 7 weeks until 10 as well.

Very Lucky!

https://www.bump-and-beyond.com

I never had any sickness either and I didn't go off any food in particular ooh and I lurve the smell of fresh coffee which most people hate.

Cx

I didn't have any sickness with any of my 3. Felt slight nausea with the girls earl on, but nothing at all with Gabriel.

u seriously dont want this hun, its awful!!! i was sick the whole way thro 1 of my pregnancies, teh thot of butter curdled my stomach and as 4 thinking about mixing milk and water(tea!!!) bleurgh!!!!

I was barely sick at all. I was never actually sick and only had the odd day of queasiness and even then I didn't ever actually feel sure it was PG related it was that mild.

I was pretty disappointed not to be sick, but in the end I was glad that I'd got off so lightly. It was just bad cos folks always ask if you are feeling sick yet, even now! :shock: Then it used to worry me (irrationally as it turned out!).

Don't worry. All is fine... you are just one of the lucky ones! :hugs:

Not really sick with either maddie i was queesy i've been sick twice with this one but this time i think it was cause i was actually ill not PG related

xxx

Thanks - Its reassuring sometimes but I still panic like **** deep down.

Should just be happy I don't have it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->