No sleep for me tonight.

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Think i'm going to be up all night. Kayleigh is normally asleep by 10.30, but she's still munching. Tried putting her down twice and all she done is scream for more. Me thinks i'm going to be up all night. Just when i thought she was settling. Past week shes been sleeping for 3 hours feeding for 2 hours, sleeping for 3 feeding for an hour then sleeping for another 3 hours. Oh well who needs sleep. Hopefully she'll sleep during day then i'll get some sleep.

awww hunny

if any consolation Melie is going bad for sleeping as stupidly I gave her a dummy and when it falls out she shrieks and guess how many times an hour? Constant i am knackered and have started the BF for the night (so glad milk didnt dry up and I fed once a day) as seems only thing to make her dopey enough to sleep without dummy,grrrr

How was last night tho was it as bad as you thought.
Nightmare aint it hey ho tho only another 6-7 weeks and hopefully all this will be a memory,lol

I finally got to bed at 2.30 am. She slept till 5.30, fed for 2 hours, slept for another 2 hours.

Hopefully it was a one off.

Nightmare Melie unsettled at the 'mo bexxie. Thanks for tip about ebay bex, just bought loads of summer clothes in 0-3 post woman will have nervous breakdown :rofl:

mine always knackered (postwoman) i buy loads clothes off ebay i love it,lol

please let s have good sleeps tonight we will be laughing about this in few months

Hope so.

Its quite addictive there's so much nice stuff and sooo cheap. I think Kayleigh has more clothes than she'll have time to wear:lol:

Just having to restrain myself with Alisha, she just needs shorts and a couple of skirts. Will be doing the winter clothes shop there. Will still have to get Gabriiels trousers in Primark or if feeling rich Tesco/Adams 'cos he needs adjustable waist as hes skinny.

Looks like a late night again. Someones still munching and she's normally dozing now for a couple of hours. Oh well, who needs sleep!

Hope so.

Its quite addictive there's so much nice stuff and sooo cheap. I think Kayleigh has more clothes than she'll have time to wear:lol:

Just having to restrain myself with Alisha, she just needs shorts and a couple of skirts. Will be doing the winter clothes shop there. Will still have to get Gabriiels trousers in Primark or if feeling rich Tesco/Adams 'cos he needs adjustable waist as hes skinny.

Sorry to hijack thread but I have the skinny waist prblem with jonny, I find that next trousers are best for this fit and I get them off ebay!

yea i agree next jeans r for skinny boys lol, cos they have no chance of going near callum :rofl:

Sorry to hijack thread but I have the skinny waist prblem with jonny, I find that next trousers are best for this fit and I get them off ebay!

Do they adjust at the waist with elastic and button thing 'cos if they do i'll keep an eye out on ebay for them. My little man will be 6 in Aug yet his underpants are only age 3-4. I have real probs with jamas, cos he's tall so i get age 4-5, and they just hang on his hips and he hs to keep pulling them up, only problem is the tops are a bit short :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->