no sleep thanks to my hips

paintrider89

Reaction score
All I could do was toss and turn all night from the freeking hip pain last night. With DD I remember many sleepless nights, but this time, with a job and toddler I HAVE to function during the day, and on what feels like no sleep, that seems impossible! This time around I've not had this issue until last night, I wonder if its a sign he is moving down more? If so, I wish he would just go ahead and move himself back up until hes ready to come, because I am a notorious side sleeper, and I can't be on one side or the other more than 20-30 min.

Anyone else hit their last month and their last nerve?

I had exactly the same problem last night it's so frustrating isn't it. Thankfully my maternity leave has started but still have a 2 year old to chase after during the day. Lack of sleep is just exhausting :(

Me too.. same problem... I've started sleeping in the recliner until about 12:30-1:00 am then going to bed.. it's been helping a lot :)

Good luck!

Same. Had this for about two weeks I wake in agony about 5 times a night xx

Yes - it hurts down below so much and my hips just to turn over so I'm awake most of the night 😴

Thanks ladies. I'm glad I have some people to talk to eho understand. I try to tell DH about it, and he can't understand how sleeping could be do painful

Me too. My hips are much more painful this time around and last night it was like they were in spasm. I'm waddling during the day, something I never did with my first.

I have that now and have done for a few weeks, I fine a pillow between my legs help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->