No Sore BBs.. Worried

MrsDfoster

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, my third one which we are so excited!! I have fatigue, gas, acne, and even a cold. But my other two pregnanices you couldn't even look at my BBs and now I'm extremely worried because they don't hurt at all!! I would love for help on this as I have never worried during pregnancy but am very worried. Thanks Ladies!

Hi Ladies, my third one which we are so excited!! I have fatigue, gas, acne, and even a cold. But my other two pregnanices you couldn't even look at my BBs and now I'm extremely worried because they don't hurt at all!! I would love for help on this as I have never worried during pregnancy but am very worried. Thanks Ladies!

Hey Hun, I don't have sore bbs either but my hcg is 10686 & still nothing. I spoke to my consultant & he said every pregnancy is different so don't worry . Hope that helps x

I didn't have sore boobs the first time round at any point during the pregnancy. The nipples are slightly sore this time but I suspect that's because my toddler is constantly feeding!

I didn't get sore bbs at all first time around infact the only symptoms I had were a few spots and chronic exhaustion. Couldn't be more different this time Around- crying all the time, sometimes my bbs are agony then nothing then agony again, food aversions I can't drink tea!!!!argh, nausea, more crying, extreme happiness then miserable. What a roller coaster. It's true every pregnancy really is different. Hope this helps elevate your worry a bit. Oh and I had a scan, I thought I was going mad and the pregnancy was all in my head all was well and little one was wriggling away! 😊

Mine hurt every now and again, the biggest change I see with them is that they are a tad bit bigger but heavy as can be. I'm not blessed in that department so it's a whole new feeling. I don't think I had pain or growth really with my DD. This pregnancy is completely different than her's was!

Thanks Ladies, I had my first doctor appointment by the size of my uterus 8 to 10 weeks ultra sound tomorrow. She told me maybe it's a girl since my other two were boys and said don't worry it's ok not to have sore BBs but now they have been sore a little today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->