No sore boobs this cycle? Replaced with cramps through the whole TWW

Beeptime

Reaction score
I usually have sore boobs at almost any given time of the month, but definitely after O. I am ALWAYS complaining to my DH every time he touches them, "Be gentle my boobs hurt!" but this cycle I've had no sore boobs. :( Feels like the opposite of a preg symptom!! Not even when i really squeeze them. I had a dream last night though that I squeezed them and my nipples were leaking (wishful thinking lol)

Instead of having the sore boobs, after O I've had constant dull lower back ache and mild cramp/ache in the low uterus.

Wondering if this is an annovulatory cycle and thats the reason for having no sore boobies? Any thoughts?

Af due today, but BFN. Still pos OPKs though. 10 days of them! Maybe the LH is causing the lack of sore boobs?

Hi I'm actually in the same boat always get sore boobs after o but this month nothing I've had a few tingles in nipples but that's it . I'm also wondering if I didnt ovulate this month as I had a MMC and d&c 9th jan , but I had all my usual o signs cd 15 . I too have had constant back and uterus aching . Fingers x for us both :) the cycle I got my bfp my boobs didn't get sore after o only later on . X

Wow! You sound just like me!!! :) fingers crossed! But I remember I also didn't get sore boobs on one of my annov cycles, however I also didn't get any sort of cramping that month- I felt great the whole month

Really hope af stays away for you :) I'm 11dpo doday I'm trying to hold off until af due , but am thinking of testing tomorrow at 12dpo .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->