No sore breasts?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Title says it all. This is my fifth pregnancy (just found out today at 11 dpo) and the first time I have not had sore breasts during the tww. I am normally in excruciating pain because of it, often having to use hot water bottles to keep the pain away, but I haven't even had any kind of soreness this time. Is there anyone else out there who didn't have sore breasts and their pregnancies are fine? I am probably over analyzing every symptom but after two losses it is hard not to.

In all 6 of my pregnancies never have I had sore breasts.

No worries.

In my first pregnancy, my boobs hurt so bad that brushing against them with a shirt was pure agony (starting at 4 weeks). This time I didn't get sore boobs at all until recently and even now they're just very mildly tender, I don't even think I'd notice it if I wasn't poking them all the time to see if they hurt haha. And baby is alive and well as of right now!

Over 4 weeks and still do not have sore bbs. Will this affect breastfeeding in any way? I don't know if my girls are preparing for the task ahead of them like they should be... :haha:

I had terribly sore bbs last time but this time they are fine.

My breasts are not sore at all, I'm around 4+4. This is my 4th my first pregnancy they got really swollen and sore second nothing third I remember them getting sore for a few weeks but don't think it was until later than this. At the moment I have no symtoms apart of travel sickness at times when I'm driving!! X

Not had sore bbs at all this pregnancy. Baby is fine 😃. Think it tends to be first pregnancies x

Dont worry yourself hun every pregnancy is different, this time i have really sore boobs but i didnt have sore boobs at all with my last baby and she is sat next to me now :)

Title says it all. This is my fifth pregnancy (just found out today at 11 dpo) and the first time I have not had sore breasts during the tww. I am normally in excruciating pain because of it, often having to use hot water bottles to keep the pain away, but I haven't even had any kind of soreness this time. Is there anyone else out there who didn't have sore breasts and their pregnancies are fine? I am probably over analyzing every symptom but after two losses it is hard not to.

Hey i wouldn't worry too much sore or not sore every pregnancy is different and you don't always get the same symptoms i have only found out this time around at 6 weeks pregnant and i have had no MS yet whereas i had it really bad with the other 2 it makes me feel like im not pregnant but i know i am...i have really sore breasts this time and i didn't the other times. I know its hard not to worry but try not to. Im sure everything will be fine.

I didn't have sore boobs at all all through my last pregnancy and had a perfect baby boy, this time I don't have either.

Thank you for all your responses :) It is reassuring to know I'm not the only one!

I had sore boons from week 4.. I'm now week 6 and nothing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->