No symptoms at all?

Beckzter

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am currently between 7+4 and 8+2 pregnant with baby number 2 and so far I've hardly had any pregnancy symptoms. Last time with my DD I felt awful from week 6-11 with sickness, constant headaches, fatigue and cramping. This time I've had slightly sore boobs, boobs that have grown a bit and extreme moodiness. I can't help thinking something is wrong, is it really that common to not have hardly any symptoms and all is well?

First pregnancy ended in a mmc/bo, I was tired and sore boobs that was it.
Second pregnancy full term DD, I was tired and sore boobs. I often joked that if we weren't trying I probably would have never known I was pregnant until I started to get a noticeable bump at 20 weeks and the massive heartburn the last month.
Third and forth: can't say they ended so quickly.
Fifth (current): Tired and on and off achy boobs. Once in a great while nausea.

Some people get lucky and don't have hardly any symptoms, others get every symptom in the book.

Hi Beckzter.
Until the 5th week or so I was feeling REALLY tired, needing to pee more often, hungrier than usual and extremely sore boobs and then it all disappeared literally overnight. I freaked out but had a scan a few days later, where we saw only a sac and yolk sac, so I was convinced it was all over. A week after that, I had yet another scan (supposed to be 7weeks3days) owedwhich sh an embryo with a heartbeat. The OB/gyn pushed my dates back by 9 days though! But according to him symptoms don't mean anything one way or the other, some women are just luckier.
I'm 8 weeks tomorrow (fingers crossed baby is growing as it should!) and I'm still feeling completely normal except for slightly sore boobs. Despite being told that symptoms don't mean much, I can't help worrying so I know how you feel !

Lack of symptoms does not mean anything bad hun. Consider yourself lucky, I feel terrible and it's really getting me down. In envy you lol!
Try to relax, each pregnancy is so different :)

I know I should be making the most of it it's daft really. Before I fell pregnant was worried about being poorly again with a toddler to look after.

I don't think my HCG levels are as high this time round as I was getting strong lines on frer and 3+ on a digi at 6 ish weeks last time where as I'm still on 2-3 weeks on the digi's. I know it doesn't help that I need to pee every 3-4 hours .

The next 4 weeks till scan is going to drag so much!

Pregnancy with my girl no symptoms at all!

Hey

Just lurking through the tri boards and reading threads and I saw your one. I have had two pregnancies with no symptoms. With my son my first symptom was my bump at 23 weeks ish and feeling him flutter from 19 weeks. I had meat aversion too earlier in pregnancy, but that was it! Very similar with my daughter, the only thing I found was that I was spontaneously sick with no nausea feelings on two occasions and I went off a lot of foods, but totally craved sweets and fruit. I did have slightly tender breasts, but not much else. Both pregnancies were healthy and normal (apart from my irritable uterus), so for me it was very normal. Good luck!

This is my third pregnancy, and all have been pretty much symptomless. My second one I had a couple weeks of very mild nausea and always get heartburn towards the end and thats it.

Nothing to worry about! I have had relatively no symptoms with this current pregnancy nor when I was pregnant with my son. I only had headaches here and there in my second trimester and a big belly. I hear so many horror stories of women who cant keep their head off the pillow and are so nauseous for months. We are lucky to be able to get things done and go to work comfortably! I know its reassuring to have morning sickness but don't worry nothings wrong : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->