No temperature shift?

S

sugarlove

I'm charting for the first time this month on the advice of my Doc, as I've been spotting before AF starts the last few months.

I'm pretty sure I ov the other day, as I got a peak on CBFM, a positive on OPK, loads of EWCF and ov pain, but I haven't seen a rise in my temps.

My temp dropped at first, which I thought was a good sign, but then it hasn't risen substantially at all. In fact, it's no higher than pre ov (about 36.4).

The Doc is going to do some blood tests in a few weeks time, but was just wondering if anyone had any advice?

Does this mean I'm not ov?

Thanks

How long has it been since you thought you o'ed? Sometimes I have a fall back rise or a slow rise and so it can be a while before o is confirmed. Are you using fertility friend or just paper charting?

I've had a similar thing happen and fertilityfriend seems to have confirmed that i did o but I'm giving it a few more days
check out my chart and maybe that will help you
gl

Sorry I really don't know anything that can help, but I've started spotting for quite a few days before AF arrives for last couple of cycles, its never happened before until last few cycles. Did your doctor say why this might be happening. Just as a reassurance I spotted for about six days before AF came properly and that was the start of the cycle I got pregnant in, it sadly ended in MMC but shows I did ovulate.
xxx

Hi thanks for the replies, I only paper chart. My temps are as follows:

35.9 on 30th
36.1 on 1st Oct
36.5 on 2nd
36.4 on 3rd

I thought I ov on about the 30th, as that's when I got a peak on CBFM, ov pain, loads of EWCM and a positive on OPK. The next day, the EWCM dried right up.

I had a big temp dip on the 30th, which I thought was a good sign, as I thought it was about to rise, but the temps after that are about the same as before I thought I ov.

Do you think I just didn't ov?

SassyLou, I've had the spotting for the last 3 months now and nasty pain when AF comes. Doctor referred me for a scan, but all looked normal. She's going to check bloods at my next appt and then maybe refer me for an HSG, as it's been nearly a year of trying with only 1 mc to show for it.

I'm not sure, but would highly recommend getting yourself on fertility friend - it's a great site and can do a lot of the working out for you, good luck

Hmm, I would guess that you might not have ovulated, but I am not sure. I agree FF is really helpful and you can sign up for a basic membership for free.

I am in the same boat. I should have ov.ed on the 30th (cd12), but my temp rised by 0.1. And yesterday lower than ever. FF didn't show ovulation yet , and I still have cramps lower left abdomen.

Deniz, maybe you are just ov late this month?

Have signed up to FF to see how I get on with that.

It's strange, cos I had every other sign. The day after the peak on the CBFM and positive OPK, the EWCM totally dried up, and the OPK showed a negative.

Something else to worry about :-(

Yes you're right about worrying. I was doing well before mc, but now I am worried by every sign of my body :(

Well I went to my Acupuncture appt today, and she has confirmed that I did ov. It was just a lot later than usual, with a slow rise and some erratic temps in between.

Feel better now :happydance: although cycle still looks to be all over the place

Deniz, good luck with your BFP
:hugs:

I am happy for you. My temp has risen a bit today, so I am quite relaxed...I hope tomorrow it stays high. Wait & see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->