No thermal shift but pregnant

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
I am 35 and husband 44. We have been ttc since January. We have been consistently doing every other day for a 2 week fertile period. Needless to say my opks seem to always have 2 spikes. I have minimal cm due to antihistamine use so I substitute with conceive plus and pre seed. Now this last month I have been persistent with temping. My sleeping patterns are terrible. I get up throughout the night with senile dogs, but have been trying to take it right away without moving. It seems though that I never get a spike in temp. Tuesday I got a 98.1, super excited and couldnt wait for the next morn, but then got a 97.5??? Does it ever happen for anyone else and turn out pregnant?:nope:

Hmm. My temp dropped three days after ovulation for one day. I think it was a corpus luteum dip.
There's not much you can do but wait a couple more days to see if your temps go back up again. And keeping bding!

Don't forget temping can be very unreliable for some people who sleep badly. There's a group of women in the ttc groups who temp while sleeping badly.
I sleep terribly but my chart seemed very consistent.

With my last preg I charted for 14 months. ..had temp Rises as af day was coming and used to get happy but nope af would come anyway ...The actual month I did fall pregnant my chat gave me no clue Compared to other previous charts which looked promising...no second temp Rise but was Definatly preg as she is now 3 lol xx
Personally hun id stick to concentrating on the ov day temps only...confirming ov is the main important thing hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->