no way to get to the hospital

Haha agree with the above...just go into the street and shout I'm in labourrrr.... Lol! Someone's bound to take you?!

Lol no in all seriousness, I'd speak to your mw and see what she suggests?? Would you consider a home birth? Did u have a straight froward birth with DD??

X

Hmmm just realised your one day off your due date lol so probs abit too late to decide on home birth now!

X

Yeah, I have heard of instances where the Midwife will come to your house and assist you in home birth. :) even if it's last minute, a good midwife would come if she could :hugs: if not, I would definitely take a taxi.

I had a great straight forward birth with my DD with no stitches but I really did need an epidural and am hoping for one this time again and the thought of giving birth in my house at the minute is a no go as Im in the middle of moving :haha:

I have spoke to my dads girlfriend and she said she would happily take me, even though this upsets my mum, I need to have some sort of way to a hospital, hopefully my mum will come round to the fact that it would be safer for the baby and me to get to a hospital than waiting around trying my hardest to find a taxi etc!

Im now starting to worry about leaving my LO, I havent really been away from her more than 4 hours and I just want to bring her with me but I know I wont and cant :nope:

Taxi is cheaper than ambulance :(

Depends on where you live, but I got charged $125 in labour to take the ambulance less than 1 kilometre to the hospital!!!! :(

It really doesn't matter who takes you to the hospital when in labour, it's a must that you get there and safely....your mum should understand this!!!

X

It really doesn't matter who takes you to the hospital when in labour, it's a must that you get there and safely....your mum should understand this!!!

X

Yes I agree, at least you have an offer from someone, especially as you are so close to your due date :) .....I guess if your mum doesn't like it that much then she can pay for a taxi! xx

X

Yes I agree, at least you have an offer from someone, especially as you are so close to your due date :) .....I guess if your mum doesn't like it that much then she can pay for a taxi! xx

Agreed 100%!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"