• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

no weight gain since 28 weeks

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
hi
i'm not sure if I should be worried or not, but from about 28 weeks I haven't gained anything. i'll be 33 weeks on sunday.
is it normal not to gain anything in the 3rd tri?
i'm sure I gained some weight with my other two pregnancies at this point. I know it slowed done but I don't think I went this long without gaining anything.

I would say its normal, you'd even start to lose weight in 3rd trimester. Every pregnancy is different, as long as your eating healthy and drinking plenty of fluids no cause for concern.

Totally fine, I haven't gained any weight this whole pregnancy, I've lost 20lbs and haven't gained anything back yet and I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow;) baby will get what he/she needs!

totally normal. I've gained 22lbs total so far at almost 37 weeks. the first 19 I gained up to about 25 weeks, then nothing until about 33.5 weeks and then went up about one pound a weeks since then. I asked my doctor and she said it's perfectly fine and even complimented me on my weight "management".

I haven't gained anything since 15 weeks. I've gained 7lbs in total so far. Well I had at my appt a week ago. I won't be weighed until 34 weeks now but I fully expect that I'll have out a few lbs on by then. I feel heavier lol

Thank you ladies, this pregnancy has been one thing after another and a non stop worry

Absolutely no weight gain since 28weeks. I nearly put on 35lbs with my son he weighed 8'1 I'm 5''1. This baby I'm up only 8lbs. I get measured every second week as her fundal and scanning weight are never matching. Only in the last month has anyone alone noticed I'm pregnant. I was like a ball with my DS.

We're your boys little??

Is your bump measuring as it should? If it is then there's nothing to worry about. I've not gained any weight this pg (36 weeks now) but bump is measuring slightly big if anything, I've gestational diabetes so have been super careful with my diet and I wasn't little to start with! If you're at all concerned though, please check with medical professionals x

I didn't start to gain back until 33 weeks. I've gained 1lb a week since then but I'm still not back to my start weight. I'd ask your midwife or consultant if you're concerned.

Absolutely no weight gain since 28weeks. I nearly put on 35lbs with my son he weighed 8'1 I'm 5''1. This baby I'm up only 8lbs. I get measured every second week as her fundal and scanning weight are never matching. Only in the last month has anyone alone noticed I'm pregnant. I was like a ball with my DS.

We're your boys little??

first was 4lbs 6oz but he was iugr and I was induced at 36 weeks, no one really noticed I was pregnant till near on 30 weeks.
2nd was 6lbs 14oz, I had lot of reduced movements with him because my body couldn't handle his size, still made it to 39 weeks.
i'm up 7lbs from pregnancy with this one.
I've been a ball with all my pregnancies. i'm a little shorter then you are at 5ft :)

Is your bump measuring as it should? If it is then there's nothing to worry about. I've not gained any weight this pg (36 weeks now) but bump is measuring slightly big if anything, I've gestational diabetes so have been super careful with my diet and I wasn't little to start with! If you're at all concerned though, please check with medical professionals x

it's started measuring behind which has made me worry more about the lack of weight gain. i'm just hoping it just because of how he was laying x

Shorties for life!!!!!!!!!!

Aw your first little guy was only a dot. That must of been terrifying with the iugr.

Are you girl, boy or surprise this time???

it was quite scary they just said he was small because I was, it wasn't till I read his notes that I found out it was iugr.

its another boy, which I guess makes it easier when it comes down to clothes lol

That's brilliant my sister had 4boys under 4, Twins and two singletons. She'd never change it and even though they are aged 8-12 now there still so much fun,I love it.

If there not listening to you, shout louder you've been through it you don't need a repeat of that. They need to give you steroids.

wow 4 under 4, and i'm scared about how i'll cope with 3 under 3.

I've got midwife next week so going to talk to her then, she is usually pretty good and dose listen.

it's started measuring behind which has made me worry more about the lack of weight gain. i'm just hoping it just because of how he was laying x

It might well be how he's laying but you're right to question it to be on the safe side x

It might well be how he's laying but you're right to question it to be on the safe side x

that's what I am hoping, I know he is lower then he has been. x

I've been fluctuating over the last 2 weeks between 13st and 13 st 3 - I've put on a stone at least so I'm trying not to worry about it and just hope all is fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->