non-constipating foods...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
haha... after our experience with bananas id like to stick to non-constipating foods for awhile... What did you find was easy other then peas and pears?

Anything can cause constipation it just depends on how advanced your babies digestive system is and how well they can break down the foods. If you notice that these certain food are giving your child constipation lay off of them for a month and than try again.
you can try increasing water in-take and offer up to 8 oz of apple juice a day. Try to offer foods with higher fiber like peas. Beware of too much dairy.

peaches, pears, prunes, peas are the ones that come to mind right away.

Stay away from apples, bananas, sweet potatoes (apple sauce actually really binds Hannah up if we give her too much)

see she's always been fine with applesauce??? ohh well lol...

Hannah is good with a bit but give it to her every day and it really does a number on her system. I'll try to think of more non-constipating things (head kinda mush right now :rofl:)

If applesauce agrees with her then that should be fine , I know what helped me was making a list of what I fed max and the reaction he would get this way I kept track

k thanks! I just dont wat to be feeding her peas every day... lol!

lol... she looooves them though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->